14.

ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ

"Where's my Ri ?" The first question gets asked once we walk into Liv's house. Walking in Grace, Liv, Mia, Lia, and Wyatt sitting on the couch with the two little ones on the floor playing barbies. Letting out a sigh I look over at Ryder, his head down with his hands running through his hair.

"How is she ?" Liv gets up walking over to us. Her arms crossed looking up at us I don't meet her eyes I look away.

"S-she's in a coma ." Ryder speaks up meeting her eyes more tears well up her eyes with a sob escaping. Wyatt comes to her wrapping his arms around her comforting her.

"She's in what ?" Mia speaks up dried tears covering her face. Looking away running my hand through frustration I sigh hearing a sob erupt from her. Ryder going over to comfort her Lia stands in the middle of the room with confusion written all over her face.

"What's a coma ?" She speaks, everyone turning her heads towards her I walk over to her kneeling down to her height.

"Hi Lia." I whisper she smiles showing her baby teeth. Her two dimples popping out, her blue eyes that are supposed to be blue aren't anymore, her button nose red from crying.

"Hi." She whispers back with her smile fading she wraps her arms spring my neck barring her head into my neck hearing her sniffles wrapping my arms around her frame.

"Where's my sister ?" The way she says it breaks my heart. Rylie is the only she has of her, her mother is gone, her father is in prison, and her sister is in a coma. Rubbing her back I pull away tears on her chubby cheeks I wipe them away.

"Let's go talk outside how about that ?" I try smiling trying to show comfort but she nods keeping her head down standing up to my full height I look back seeing my friends standing there in shock. They never seen me talk to some like that I know surprising. Looking at Liv she nods before barring her head into Wyatts chest letting out more sobs.

"Let's go ." I whisper taking Lia's small hand into mine, taking her out the living room, walking past the stairs, into the kitchen, and through the back door. The sunset going down Lia lets go of my hand sitting down on the bench to right where sits a barbecue.

"What happened to Ri Ri ?" She speaks up once I sit down in front of her bringing my legs into the small bench my legs with them barely fitting I find a way to make them comfortable. Letting out a sigh running my hand through my dark hair placing my hand on hers sitting in front of me.

"Amelia." I use her first name to tell her it's important. "A coma is something where people sleep and they dream but they sleep for a while. They don't wake up in a couple of hours they stay asleep until they want to come back. Your sister is asleep to get better. Rylie she got hurt." I nod more sniffles coming out of her mouth a sob escaping he lips.

"D-daddy found her d-didn't h-he ?" She sobs bring her hands out of mine. Her hands going up to her eyes with tears gong down her arms I get out of the bench walking over to her sitting next to her with my back facing the bench she wraps her arms spring my neck.

"He did." I whisper rubbing her back she nods.

"Is she ever going to wake up." She picks her head up from my neck looking her in the eyes she nods.

"She's strong Lia I know she's going to wake up. She's one of the strongest people I have ever met and I mean it." I smile which she nods excepting it.

"I know Ry Ry would alway protect me she was my superhero. She would save me when the bad guy would come and try to hurt me but she'll end up getting hurt. But she'll make it through. She's strong really really strong." She mumbles sniffling laying her head on my shoulder.

"I know." I whisper hearing a yawn escape her lips her eyes falling close lifting her up into my arms with her eyes shutting close I smile before walking back inside.

"She fell asleep." I mumble laying her on the couch along with Grace dried tears on the cheeks turning to face Wyatt, Liv, Mia and my least favorite Ryder they look at me with a blank expression.

"Yes?" I mumble rubbing my hand through my hair before digging them in my back pockets letting out a sigh looking around trying to find somewhere else to look besides them.

"How are you so fine? How do you do it?" Liv is the one who speaks up her blonde her falling behind her back with dried tears all over her shirt and cheeks.

"Riley is a strong person and one of the strongest I know. She's going to pull through don't loose hope. Just remind yourself she is going to be perfectly fine." I nod trying to smile she looks away before nodding letting out a sigh.

"Your right she's going to fine. She's strong." Her sad smile on face disappears with tears streaming down her face looking at Wyatt he wraps his arms around her.

"It's going to be okay. She's strong Liv trust me." Wyatt rubs her back giving her comfort.

She's strong.

***

I know this is a short chapter but I just wanted to give you guys something.

- m<3