04.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Waking up with a yawn sitting up with the Lia not in the bed. Throwing the covers off running to the door hearing giggles of laughter running down the stair. My father sitting on the couch with Lia on his lap. Him tickling her I run over grabbing her out of his arms. She gasp standing on her feet my father stands up.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I point at him putting Lia behind my back he chuckles rubbing his chin.

"I can touch whoever I want. You need to understand Riley this is my house. My rules if your not going to let me touch something I made. I guess your going to need a lesson. Why don't go to my room and show me some respect. What do you say muffin?" He smirks tucking my hair behind my ear.

"No. Your not going touch me or Lia. I'm not going to your room! You bastard!" I yell gripping onto Lia's hand she keeps her head down.

"What did you say?" Putting his hand on the side of my face pinching it.

"J-just please let us live. We're your children. Please." My vision was going blurry from the tears going down my face.

"I think you need a lesson." He pulls me by my arm with Lias hand sliding out. A sob escaping my mouth getting thrown on the stairs. Seeing the monster looking at me with a smirk.

"Get up you pathetic little worm." He smirks lifting me up. Halfway up the stairs he stops. My whimpers and the sobs escaping my mouth turning my head looking at Lia. The sadness all over her face she doesn't move.

"Stay here baby. Me and Riley are going to have some fun." He smirks before pushing up the stairs.

"P-please you don't want to do this. Please dad no." I sob walking into his room getting thrown on the bed. The door shutting he walks over to me.

"Oh it's okay muffin. You need a lesson." Drawing his index finger down my body.

"Please don't do this...please." I sob laying there my fist going to his face but he catches it in time.

"Look at you Riley trying to stick up for yourself." He claps his hands together with a smirk.

He hovers me smashing his lips into mine. Not kissing back he sucks on my neck grabbing me breast. Kicking my legs trying to get him off his hands alright down my pants touching me.

"Please. No!" I yell between my sobs. My eyes close his belt hits the floor my pant zipper going down.

Slapping my hands against his kicking away he grips onto them holding them up above my head. His knees laying on mine holding me down. My sobs and his groans filling the room. My pants slide down with his free hand my panties going down next. His finger brush my private and I the wiggling out of his hold.

"No! No! No! No! Please!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Trying to make the neighbors hear me. No one. A slap going across my face I open my eyes seeing him touching his private. My legs spreading open I sob trying to close them.

"Open them!" He growls gripping onto my hair. Screams escaping my mouth they fall open. Feeling something going inside me I sob closing my eyes.

His body hovering me as he thrust himself inside me. My hands slip from his hold hitting against his bare chest pounding on it.