12.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Game Day!

Today I actually get out this shit whole aka the Hospital. It's the worst, I don't like peace, flashbacks of Christopher's body on the top of mine beating me, slicing me, using me it's the worst every time I focus on something, it's right there and it doesn't stop if I get my self distracted. I never knew it will get to me this hard but fuck I can't sleep, I can't eat, I have no motivation to. I just sit there staring at the wall trying to see myself in the future trying to be happy with Lia, having a house on the beach where no one bothers me, Lia running on the beach giggling to herself splashing water.

I always wanted to live on the beach ever since I was younger. I wanted to be by the ocean, waves crashing against the rocks, a sunrise you can look at in the morning, beautiful ocean to go swimming in. That's has always been my dream and one day I know it's going to come true. But now it's different I want Lia to come with me just me and her. I don't want anyone to take her because she is my sister and I'm her older sister I'm the only thing she has left. Everyone else left her at such a young age my mother died and my father is going to be put in jail I hope.

"You ready?" Ethan's voice startles me opening my eyes I look over at him with a nod he smiles before helping me out of the bed.

"You think your going to win pretty boy?" I chuckle fixing my hoodie that I have on, smoothing it down getting the wrinkles out.

"Yes for wining and thank you for the compliment." He says between little laughs a smile spreading across my face looking down I slide on my shoes.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Williams." With a smile he chuckles before opening the door.

"What time does the game starts?" Putting my hood above my head putting my hand in the pockets of my hood I sway side to side walking in the halls he follows right behind me.

"Eight so we have to be there at seven." He nods before we walk up to the front desk of the hospital. The lady instructing me to sign the sheet I sign it before we head off.

The police already came yesterday they questioned me. Christopher is on the run ever since he found out I was in the hospital he left town. The police are already looking for him they put out a warning on the news. Now people are keeping an eye out for them.

Bruises on my body, cuts on my skin that burns when you run warm water on, the bruises on my face that hide who I am. He ruined my life he made me the person I don't want to be I want to be gone. I want it to end the pain, the feelings, the harm I want it to stop but it doesn't. My life will never the great and I know. Maybe if I end it myself I'll be happy with myself be happy with life. I just want to feel free, happy, proud of myself but everyone has to ruin it by putting themselves in my life. I let them come by and ruin me I don't stop them I let them because so don't know how.

"You alright?" I flinch from the touch on my arm looking back it's Ethan. I nod giving him a smile.

"Bestie!" Ryder yells running. Up to me wrapping his arms around my waist, I flinch but cover it wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Hey!" I chuckle patting him on the back he lets go wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me to the car.

"Ryder let her go your hurting the poor girl." Wyatt rolls down the window revealing his grin the grin I love about him.