11.

ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ

Walking out the room feeling my phone vibrate I look at it seeing Leonardo has texted me. A sigh coming to my lips looking around seeing Lia she waves at me before going back into the room with a chuckle I open my phone.

Leonardo:
Be here in a hour tops tour fight is about to begin.

Checking the time 6:30p.m. A sigh coming to my lips taking the pack of cigarettes out of pocket hitting it against my hand pacing back and forth in the hallway. I never knew I would care this much about Riley I cared about her friend wise. Once I saw her coming through Ryder's living room doors beaten, bruised, sliced all down her body. Anger came to me as I thought I did this to people instead of slicing them. People find me just a football player but I'm not just that.

I harm people just to make money. I'm a fighter only my friend Wyatt knows if Ryder would find out he'll do something to get me out of it. But I can't my boss Leonardo Romano owns the Italian Fighting Club. He has many young men working for him but I'm the youngest I'm one of his top fighters. I make money every weekend around $1000 a week. For that money I pay for bills in my house, the food, the electric. I just need to get out of my parents house hold. It's to ducking much.

Leonardo Romano has me fighting tonight that's why I'm trying to think what excuse can I say to get out the hospital. I can say I have to go home but I don't want to sound like and asshole. Or either I can say I'm going to get some rest for the football game tomorrow. Pacing back and forth I make my way back into the room.

"I'm sorry Riley but I have to get going. My family is already bitching for me to get home. For the game tomorrow." I stand there with my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

"I totally forgot you guys have a game tomorrow. I'm sorry. Yeah yeah I total understand." She nods giving me a innocent smile I smile back with a nod.

"You two." She point to Ryder and Wyatt. "You guys have to go home. And you guys two Mia and Grace come on chop chop. Go!" She gesture her hands to go I chuckle watching non of them move.

"Are you guys death! Go!" This time her voice raises.

"No I'm not leaving you." Ryder sits back crossing his arms acting like a five year old. I shake my head with a smile on my face looking down. She's really trying but once you get to know Ryder more he won't move if it's important.

"Please. You guys have a games tomorrow and I'm fine look at me. I can even walk! Psshh now go!" She yells but the only one who moves is Wyatt. He stands up stretching his arms and legs.

"I have to get going I'm sorry. My mom is already texting me...there she goes." His phone goes off again she nods.

"Thank you for one of you listening." She throws her hands up in the air Wyatt gives her a hug before walking out blowing a kiss to her rolling my eyes everyone still sits there.

"Okay. I'm getting my ass up!" She yells. Pulling the covers off of her everyone turns her head to her sitting up she groans but throws her legs on the side of the bed making it to her full height she starts hitting Ryder in the head.

"Get out!" She hits his head his hand trying to protect himself don't help still hitting them she moves to Olivia and Mia.