29.

ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ

School is finished but my day isn't.

I have a fight tonight Lorenzo is paying me extra since I'm going unnoticed. No one will know that I'm fighting tonight once they announce it then they'll know so whoever payed to watch the fight they don't know. I just agreed to it for the money.

"Hey pretty boy." Riley comes next to me showing me my favorite smile. The corner of my lips lift up making her smile more my arms wraps around her waist pulling her closer to me she chuckles leaning her head against my chest.

"Hey." I whisper kissing the crown of her head. "I can't go over today I'm sorry I have to go home today, parents want to have dinner." I lie moving my hand to the lower of her back leading her out of the school.

People give up stares , whispers , people pointing but I ignore just focusing on her.

"That's fine. I understand." She gives me a smiles with her lips going to my cheek, my cheeks heat up

"Alight I have to go but I'll text you. See you tomorrow or later pretty boy." She kisses the corner of my lips teasing me before walking away grabbing her wrist and pulling her against my chest smashing my lips into her feeling her smile against mine.

"Now that's how I want to be kissed cariño." I smile before she kisses my lips walking away blowing a kiss a smile on my face I watch her disappear with the other people walking down the hallway.

Now let's fight.

***

Walking into the bar/club the security guard nods before opening the doors to the underground. The crowd cheering watching a man and a woman fight to the death the woman taking the lead pinning the guy with one hand and the other punching his face. He chokes on his blood as she keeps punching him before he stops moving she stands up throwing his hands in the air as other people drag his body out of the ring.

"AND THE WINNER IS MS. PARKER HERSELF !" The announcer yells lifting the woman's hand in the air she catches my eyes smirking at me rolling my eyes I walk into the back where Lorenzo should be at.

"Hey hot stuff what's your name ?" Someone calls from behind I look back catching the red head from the ring. She smirks swaying her hips making her way over towards me. Carrot top is also cringy I'll keep that in mind.

"Ethan. My name." I speak up taking a step from her since how close we are. Letting out a sigh she flickers her eyes pulling her sports bra down showing me her cleavage rolling my eyes looking down the hall she takes her finger drawing it down my jaw line facing me to her.

"Well Ethan how about we leave her and you and I have a good time. What do you say?" She whispers trying to seduce me her hand going down my chess almost her finger tips touch my cock. No one touches my cock. Only if it's Riley's of course.

Gripping onto her wrist pulling her far away from my cock she gals when I smash her into the wall. "Lay another hand on me I won't be afraid to break your fucking wrist." I seeth before letting her go she runs off fixing her sports bra. Fucking bitch.

Making my way to Leonardo going up to the door he told me to go in. I knock once before opening the door Lorenzo sits there with his body guards on the side with there hands behind their back and there front facing me rolling my eyes making my way to the bathroom I change into some shorts and take off my shirt.

Walking out $1500 lays on the table in front of Leonardo. "Your payment for this fight. If you win and if you don't I won't be afraid to take your money." He speaks up which I nod grabbing the wrap I wrap my hands.

"Ready?" He ask standing up fixing his suit jacket. Giving him a nod we walk out the room.

Leonardo is in a mood. Usually he'll tease me like a child or will just try to make a conversation.

"Go out there and win I'll be watching you." He nods before disappearing into the crowd letting out a sigh moving my arms getting them warmed up a man gives me a nod before I step into the ring people cheering I keep my head down making sure they don't recognize me.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE NEXT FIGHTERS WE HAVE UP ARE ETHAN WILLIAMS AND NICK RODRIGUEZ!!" The announcer yells through the microphone. The crowd grows more, people cheering, and getting louder lifting my head getting some smirks people looking at the tattoos on my body mostly my chest though.

"FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" The announcer yells.

WAIT?! WHAT?!

***
Walking out from the underground bruise , cuts , redness coming showing my body. Took me thirty minutes to get dressed from the pain when I moved. Letting out shallow breaths before stare at me giving me a nod having my money in my hand I make my way out pulling out a smoke and lighting it.

Inhaling the smoke holding it before exhaling. The exhaustion building up in my body stumbling over my feet I make it half the street. Blood sliding down my face.

I killed him. I killed the guy.

Letting out a groan feeling a pain in my stomach I hold onto it making it into a small diner where people sit eating. Opening the door I walking into holding onto the wall my eyes getting heavy people stare at me wide eyed ignoring them making my farther into the diner.

Someone catches my eye Riley's hair. Looking at the table Ryder, Liv, Mia, Wyatt, and Riley sit their laughing amongst themselves Ryder catches me as his eyes go wide. Rileys head turns before she meets mine she stands up slowing getting a good look at me.

"Ethan?! What happened?!" She walks over to me confused. My eyes rolling back I hold onto the wall more.

"Call 9-1-1! Call!" Hearing Riley's yells my back hits the hard flop making a small groan come from me. "Stay awake Ethan. Come on." Small taps kn my check I try opening my eye but they shut close.

Fuck.