Chapter twenty-One: Those that Return

Today we visit 'He's back' by Blueberrywriter10 who even Co-wrote this lovely visit with me over Discord. Probably should have done this as a part one or two, but this is fine also.

Outertale was the same in every multiverse and multiverse, a land in space and void, ribbons of gleaming stars painting the heavens above. The Traveller relaxed, enjoying the view.

He loved outertale, so peaceful other then random multiverses that were just wrong.

There was something wrong when an HorrorOutertale existed, whatever creator whispered that into that Ink's ears should be shot.

A screen flickered in front of his eyes, he was rather curious on this multiverse since everyone thought Error 'dead.'

"Lets see... theirs the admins name is Blueberrywriter10, they look over quite a few multiverses already. I think I passed a few of them," Traveller mused, he'd rather liked that new multiverse where Nightmare was pregnant with Error.

He couldn't wait to see how that proceeded, nothing was cuter then a baby bones.

The young god absently rubbed his arms, the magic here made his own tingly in almost a funny way.

"Ah hah! The multiverse list section!" he chirped happily, he was rather curious on its name.

"Returnverse..."

((Lets go meet Era!)) Goth said excitedly, Palette laughed.
Moments later the Traveller vanished.

OoOoO

The Traveller soon found themselves in an Orchard of some-kind, It holding what appeared to be a calming aura tied to it. It looked peaceful enough, although looks tend to be deceiving.

The orchard was filled with all kinds of fruit trees. Apples, pears, and every other kind of fruits littered said fruit trees. On the ground below, billions upon billions of flowers littered the green grass-lain floor. The 'sky' was a brilliant blue color, it having an easing sensation if looked at for long.

The Traveller hummed softly, their purple eye light gleaming as the searched the area.

((This place isn't in other Multiverses it seems... Or is it?)), Goth pondered, their feet leading them forward. They had noticed talking not too far away, about five meters at most.

(It doesn't feel nor look familiar... Yet at the same time it does feel familiar. A strange feeling for sure!), Palette commented.

Traveller seemed to freeze when a voiced called out to them, not from near by but inside their head ,"... You two are a strange one..."

"Hello? Sorry to intrude. You may call us Traveller," Traveller called out softly.

"Hm.... Well then Traveller. There's no need to apologize. I personally am glad to have more company. You may call me Nugatory if you so wish." , The voice , now known as Nugatory, chuckled softly. The air seemed to warm slightly, as if the orchard itself was relaxing. Nugatory then spoke up once more," I am curious about your arrival, Traveller. You seem to be... Familiar in a way. As if connected to the Diety of Destruction. May I ask why?"

"You could say... were a traveller of very... far off, where the stories are different then here," Traveller grinned tugging on there scarf.

Nugatory hummed, a light tone of understanding sounding from them as they were silent for a moment, as if thinking. They then spoke up after a moment," I see. I will not ask where you are from. I only ask why you have decided to visit my lonely void. Not many venture here... It was only recent that others have came here in search the deity, filling my lonely soul with joy. Are you two perhaps here for the same reason as they?"