Chapter Five: Fated

We now visit another multiverse with permission called 'Memories' by DarkMidnightDragon

That.. was one crazy ass Ink.

(Language!)

((Palette I was thinking it not saying it)) Goth thought.

Yet... nether believed the strange Ink to be actual Ink.

((Possession?))

(Seems like it, and wow... its creepy to see an alternate of my dad like that)

It was like watching a horror show of a Possessed Ink chasing down Reaper and Lust.

Neither knew why they had entered that set of multiverses, they had been warned by others these ones had been Quarantined.

(Wait! Isn't this the places Shell is looking after. Something about a corrupted Fate) Palette said, moving there body for a better look at the Ink.

"..." The traveller said.

This would definitely not be home, too unstable.. and who knows what Fate would do if learned how to open doors like they could.

"Gothy?" Palette asked out loud.

"My mothers Alt is long missing...." he replied, they were alone so it was safe to speak out loud.

This was a forced god of destruction verse, it was easy to link it all up.

They winced as Reaper failed to kill Ink.

(We can't allow them to be caught)

((No... we can't))

(We don't have the power to kill Fated)

Right.. that was what Shell had mentioned there nickname to be.

The traveller dug through there pockets and grinned, they had found two of these items a few stops ago in a weird RP style multiverse. Pulling the out were two black chokers with silver runes on it.

He'd like the stats on these rare items.

Choker of Destiny

The ability to hide from the gods themselves for ten minutes, 24 hour cool down.

This Item cannot be lost or traded once equipped.

It wasn't much, but he could only interfere so much before fated came after them.

They then used an ability of Palettes they'd discovered, one from his mother Dream. A bow sprung into existence looking exactly like dreams, the arrow though was purple due to Goth's magic. He connected the gifts to the arrow, and pulled.

The arrow loosened into the unknown, but they both knew it would go exactly to Lust and Reaper.

"Time to go," Traveller sighed, and fled as they felt Fated start to notice there brief action.

Thankfully though, Fated would not be able to track the arrow or the small bits of hope it contained.