Chapter Twenty-Seven: Insurgence

lately ChaosDancer12 has been on a pokemon kick, shes mostly posted it on ao3 and its called' Shadows Of Insurgence' so I was thrilled to co-write this chapter with her, maybe if were lucky she'll bring it to wattpad also.

"Pokemon?" Traveller said looking over this place's codes, what was with him coming across non Undertale multiverses lately? Frowning he looked at the codes, it was yet another place where he'd be forced to look like a human.

((What do you think?)) Goth asked.

(It's something new, so sure!) Palette replied.

With that, they vanished through the entrance to this place, only to crash into a tree.

Bad spawn spot.

CRASH

"Ow...." Traveller said for dramatic effect, in an overly dry voice.

They had landed close to a town, they weren't close enough for anyone to hear them crashing into the tree, but they were close enough to see the town itself, a town that seemed to be preparing for a festival.

But there was someone walking through the town, someone that had seen the rustle in the trees, from their crash, and they froze... No... Please... Did they already found out that they had escaped?

They took a deep breath, and they left the town, walking towards the rustling tree... They had to make sure that whatever had crashed into the tree wasn't going to hurt them...

"I'm okay." Traveller said sitting up, brushing tree bits and dirt off of themselves.

They slowly walked closer to the tree... Their hands were trembling, and they were tightly holding onto the scarf that they were wearing...

"Wait... where are my glasses?!" Traveller said, and he began to dig through the underbrush for the golden sunglasses gifted to him by Fresh 404.

They tilted their head when they got close enough to see what had crashed into the tree... It was a kid?

"Ah ha!" Traveller cried, finding the object, he quickly cleaned them and he placed them over his ever changing eye.

A kid wasn't a member of their group, right? They gulped, and they carefully stepped on a twig on the floor of the forest, making it snap.

Traveller blinked and he looked up, a girl could be seen about twenty feet away.

"Hello, name's Traveller. You from the town nearby?" He asked, cheerfully, pointing to the town that he'd seen before.

She shook her head.

"That's fine, I'm only a bit lost." Traveller chirped, after all, he'd definitely opened the door to the wrong spot. "What's your name?" He continued, as he got to his feet and out of the underbrush.

The girl pulled out something that looked like a phone, and she typed something into it, and the device spoke. "Shadow..."

"Pretty name." Traveller said, cheerfully "Hey, the town over there looks like it's having a festival starting.. I think that I even see a fairground. Want to go, my treat?"

"I don't think that's a good idea... They seem to be using it to honour a person called the Augar... And they're still setting up for it... And when I arrived, this kid assumed that I was here to help them get ready for it... And at that time, I had just gotten out of a bad place..."

"Geeze, that was one rude kid. I guess that we're not going then, I can have my own fun.." Traveller mused, thoughtfully.

"Yeah..." He didn't look like he was a member of that group... Could she trust him? "Hey... What's fun?"