Chapter Twenty-Three: Return to Eat me Break me Take My soul

Today we revisit the world of 'Little Soul destroyer' co-written with WinterCherryX who will also be posting this as it has a lot of plot. If you haven't read her stories yet, I suggest you do. The art above it done by Cherry also. updated it to complete edition Aug16

Edit: June 2/22 Please be aware the story they visited is being rewitten or was by the time you read this so no longer cannon for Cherry.

"Oh... I recognize this multiverse," Traveller said frowning, he'd been about to explore a nearby multiverse when eh came across a familiar one that seemed to move a bit. His fingers traced the codes of this multiverse, a story of a poor damaged skeleton.

He wondered if they'd liked his gift.

Hmm... know what, he was going to drop by there and take a look.

Hopefully little Radiant was doing better.

He vanished in a swirl of rainbow, and the phantom sounds of wings.

And crashed into a tree...

"Ow," he said rubbing his skull, mentally counting back so not to swear.

"Aw man..." eh said, realizing his eye patch had been ripped by the tree. Muttering he stuffed it away, at least now that it looked like a normal eye light even if it shifted colors it was a lot less noticeable.

He missed the star though, which the eye light rarely morphed to.

"I landed in a park," Traveller said looking around, brushing dirt and tree sap off himself.

Then he spotted it, a swing set. Two empty swings, his childish side called to him.

Bah.. not like he looked his age, being an eternal immortal child was good for fun.

Laughing he got on the swing.

There was joy in being a child.

OoOoO

Just a little off the park, a sky blue portal opened and a blue wearing skeleton entered with a little one, setting them down. "Alright Radiant, we're here. You're gonna have to be careful though, alright?" "I will Mr. B-Blue!" Radiant chirped excitedly as he then slowly walked around a bit to get used to his surroundings. It was still weird as always despite the familiarity.

A quiet laugh was heard elsewhere in the park.

Radiant looks up at the familiar voice and began to use his sounds to guide himself to the area. Blue closing the portal behind him and then following after Radiant.

Traveller hummed as they swung, the sweet sound of bird song in his ears.

"Hello?" Radiant called, causing Blue to stiffen up a bit and just ready his magic in case after hearing a sound unfamiliar to him. He wants to ensure the utmost safety for Radiant after all as they reached the park. Radiant walking into the park.

Traveller blinked at hearing a voice, he paused in his swing.

"Hello back to you!" he called back happily.

Radiant perked up a bit, recognizing the familiar voice before he then went towards the person in an attempt of a speedwalk, while trying not to stumble on his cape larger than himself cape. "I- I remember you!" Radiant chirped. "You were the one who- who sung to me last time!" Radiant exclaimed happily. Blue seems to calm down at that and then just walked besides Radiant, glancing at Traveller and just examining the other. Another child? What is the child doing alone in this AU?

"Oh! Hello there Radiant. You look much better then before, did you like my gift?" Traveller asked curious, beaming so happily you could feel it. Mentally Goth poked Palette, who quickly dialed it down a bit. His mismatched eye lights peered briefly at the local Blue, his soul was just as kind as the last time he was here.