Chapter Four: Here be Dragons

The traveller visits 'Andlátkyn; Vandr Sanses unin Alagaësia' by @FireladyofInk who has given permission. and thus we got this also today

The worlds magic gave the Traveller a migraine, this world was so... negative.

They almost wished the part of them that was Palette wasn't born a being linked to emotions.

"What.. is wrong with this verse," he sad in disbelief.

There were Dragons...

War...

Humans humans and more humans.

Dwarfs and elves.

And the survivors from the undertale multiverse were adjusting well to there new home.

He fell over laughing when Nightmare took a bath and became goopless.

Never would he admit he followed the group on there journey.

He also had to be very careful, not wanting his magic to 'adjust' to this verse.

A sigh filled the air, this place seemed to be an endless battleground and the many Sans's and Papyrus's were joining these battles.

And then Geno got a weapon.

Who crazy person gave Geno a weapon.

Nope... just nope.

Every verse Geno gained a weapon somehow got weird.

No matter how much both of them would like to speak with there parents alternates.

They were not going to see where this crazy place went to!

The way it was going, they'd someway join the chaos and have there name changed to the weird language here.

Just no.

"Good luck, you'll need it," he whispered, and slipped from the strange verse.