Chapter Twenty-Eight: Oh little Dragon child

Once again I visit 'The End's Destroyer' by WinterCherryX who helped write this. By the way, we always planned for a return visit

It was a chilly morning, his breath fogged up in front of him.

It didn't bother him, it would have to be a lot colder to bother a skeleton monster.

Of course, that didn't stop the Traveller from clutching his hot chocolate like any chocolate lover did from his perch in a tree.

He wasn't hiding, just enjoying the view from the tree.

It was a beautiful scene, unspoiled nature for miles.

The multiverse reset had helped, with Ink out of the picture a lot of the AU's in this multiverse were a lot better.

Cleaner.

Amazing, how much had happened since he last visited.

He wanted to check on Error, to truly see that the once broken being was happy. Oh, he knew Blue would allow nothing else, but... he'd seen to many bad ending over the years and seeing a good ending was always good.

At least now, Error wouldn't have little moments as his body now synced properly with his mind and soul.

He took another sip of the hot chocolate, sighing as he relaxed further.

"Don't stay out too late Error, Miracle!" A voice called as two children ran out of the house. "We won't mom!" "We won't Uncle Blue!" Miracle and Error cheered and then looked at each other. "Okay, what do you wanna do today?" Miracle grinned as he then glanced at Error, who was looking around for a bit. "Error?" "I feel a presence nearby. It's familiar but I can't put a finger on it." Error pouts lightly while Miracle tilts his skull.

"Probably just a random visitor?" "Dunno." His wings flapped behind him in a bit of an annoyance since he can't decipher who's aura he's feeling.

Sitting in a tree, really not even hidden due to his clothing colors Traveller giggled as he watched the two actual children play.

Error blinked, looking up and gasping excitedly. "Travelleeeerr!" Error exclaimed, jumping a bit and waving happily at his friend. Miracle flinching in surprise at the sudden yell before looking up. "... Huh."

"I see you found your happy ending," Traveller said happily, and floated down from the tree. He then sat down on the ground, as Error was still alot smaller them him.

"Yeye!" Error exclaimed happily as he then rushed towards Traveller and then hugging him excitedly, knowing his haphephobia won't act around his friend. "Never seen you before." Miracle smiled lightly as he walked towards them. "But my cousin sure likes you. Hi! My name's Miracle Palette Roller. Or just Miracle... Or Palette, but only Gothy really calls me that nowadays." Miracle sheepishly laughed while Error snickered softly. "Lovebirds." "Sh-Shut it!" Miracle blushed a light golden at that.

"I visit a very long time ago, before the final reset and before Error became his proper age," Traveller said returning the hug, kids were the greatest huggers. "You are looking well Error, and I see you still have my gift."

"I never leave anywhere without it." Error chirped while Miracle nods. "That's neat then!" Miracle smiled as he then blinked. "You're tall." Miracle tilts his skull lightly. "He is." Error giggled lightly, nuzzling Traveller a bit before he then slowly pulled away to sit besides Traveller.