Chapter Forty: Titan

This world is an original verse of mine, no series of its own before you ask. Call It TitanVerse if you need a name. It has dark moments.

The most striking Traveller noticed when he entered this multiverse, was that it only had one world and no alternates. It wasn't a naj, which was what he usually saw when this happened.

Confused he studied the AU, it seemed almost like Reapertale was the main parts of its and just grew and grew.

"A multiverse of the gods huh..." he hummed, should.. he leave?

Yet he was curious, there was something strange about this place.

The world was large, ancients forest graced the lands but the villages seemed sparse with not enough population in most to have many more generations. How strange, maybe the place had suffered some issue in the past cutting said population down?

He say in a tree wings vanished, at an angle his garb would be hidden in shadow so he could watch the locals live.

It seemed very peaceful, and dull as nothing caught his eye. He saw no reason to speak to the locals either, as they seemed rather superstitious. It was a bit of let down, but at least the world was beautiful.

It was at that point the earth trembled.

"An earthquake?" he said confused.

"TITAN!" a villager screamed.

"Ti..tan...?"

Then a giant foot crushed the village.

Traveller froze in horror, eye lights looking from the foot and up and up and up...

He had a strange urge to giggle insanely and realized that was a titan, a being made of black like ice and two hundred feet tall.

His breath caught as hateful red eyed peered down and stomped more on the village.

Then those eyes moved, the insanely large being sniffed the air and did what looked like smiling showing jagged black teeth.

Soul beating in terror Traveller fled, as a giant hand reached towards him.

------

"Another human village is gone..." Lady Life said quietly, tears we're in her eyees and she adjusted a flower as if a wrong movement would destroy it.

"Yes, the dark Ice Titan Arnicius struck it down," Death said skeletal hand ripping into a nearby rock angrily as if it was paper.

"Sans.. there are so few mortals left, why must this mad war continue," Life begged.

"Its called madness for a reason."

Life sobbed into her hands.

------

It was times like this that Traveller wished he was a person who swore, that... titan was one of the most frightful things he'd ever seem.

Okay the data bug had been scarier, but that thing had looked at him like it wanted to swallow him whole.

He'd have to be extremely careful if he wanted to explore more, as he hadn't even sensed this Titan thing appear the only warning the earth quake. He rubbed his arms shivering a bit, there was something wrong with this place.

Excited yelling caught his attention, frowning he crept closer.

Way and knowledge were fighting, keeping the same roles as they had in a normal Reapertale.

"Its was awesome, the Wind Titan Stratos swooped down and shredded the mountain like it was nothing, the humans there comically flew away," War cackled, Knowledge looked unhappy on this.