Chapter Twenty-Five: The End's Destroyer

The Traveller visits the story 'The End's Destroyer' by WinterCherryX midn you no co-writing this time, but I did have there approval.

Traveller would admit he could get a bit... sidetracked now a days, but it was so easy to close his eyes and live as little Arco-Iris his bitty self. Arco was literally a part of himself, and one day he hoped he as himself.. the greater whole could find his final home just like Arco with Fresh 404.

He wasn't envious or jealous of Arco, Arco was himself after all.

It was a balm to his soul, that even a tiny part of himself had a home.

It was then that he had, what at best could be described a 'Huh' moment and he had to take a double look at a multiverse. It was a very new multiverse, and rather interesting from what he could see.

"Oh... not locked either, and the magic not to bad either so I could stay a few days," he said happily.

Moments later he vanished.

-----

Ten minutes later he scratched his skull, he hadn't expected to come across the local Error within five minutes.

"Eh..." he said, the local Error was curled into a ball and crying like a tiny child letting out a vibe that screamed he was lost.

Quickly he looked at the codes here, relief went through him.

A little moment, he could deal with this.

"Hey..." he said quietly, not walking closer.

Sniffles and tears looked up at him from the dark bones skeleton.

"You okay little one?" he asked softly.

"Want Mama," Lil' Error whimpered.

"Ah, and you got lost while all little I see," Traveller said softly, slowly sitting down to the lil' Destroyer, a baby bones in an adult body.

"Mama.. want mama," lil' Error cried upset, Traveller gently reached out and rubbed there skull and gently rubbed it.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back to your mama. They didn't realize you little moment you were out of sight you'd have a moment," Traveller said.

"Mama... home?" Lil' Error asked.

"Yes, shall we go?" Traveller asked holding out a hand, with a watery smile Error took it.

In a swirl of magic, the two landed invisible where Error should have been.

Nearby the local Blue and Nightmare weer talking, still looking at Blues Stats.

"Meet mama?" Lil' Error asked.

"Sorry sweetie, if I did I'd get Its attention," Traveller softly replied, Error nodded sadly.

"Mama," Error said looking towards the Blue, Gently Traveller took Error's hand tying a glowing gold thread around there wrist.

"If you ever get lost again, that string will bring you to mama or Nightmare. Only you little Error can see it," he told then, Error beamed.

Traveller squeaked as he was suddenly hugged.

"Friend?" Little Error asked.

"Yes, I'm your friend," Traveller said, Error smiled happily then rushed towards Blue and Nightmare no longer invisible.

He frowned and left, he could feel there attention.

No one wanted a Dark Fates attention.

Seconds later he left that multiverse.

If he was lucky he could visit again.