Chapter 41: Inside Eren

When you got struck by lightning, everything went dark. One second you were on Earth, and the next you were in a different realm. The realm that was Eren's mind.

All you saw in his head were memories of you. Most of them were worried thoughts, thoughts of how hurt you were from the attack on Marley. Thoughts of how you hated him, and how you would never forgive a monster like himself. He hated himself almost as much as you hated yourself.

You walked—actually, floated, through his memories. The slow dancing in the apartment was larger than the rest, with your blushing face plastered in his head.

If one thing was for certain, it is that he truly did love you. The circumstances were just strange.

There was also a group of memories dedicated to him witnessing your powers. How he knew the rain during the fight in Marley was from you. Memories that didn't physically involve you still involved you.

You floated further to see memories of his friends, the group talking about freedom. Then you saw the Founding Titan's knowledge. Of how Marley has been toward the people of Paradise for 100 years. How they were trapped behind those walls. How Marley has been titan shifting innocents. How this fight in Marley was the only way for Eren's people to have true happiness and freedom.

You saw many other tidbits of the Founding Titan's knowledge, but it would take years to think about all that you saw in that one moment. This knowledge comforted you so much.

You also became one with your powers when connected to the Founding Titan. You knew in an instant how to control your powers, and how much power was contained inside of your little human form. It was a lot. So much that it even startled Eren.

All of this happened within 5 seconds on Earth. You were tethered back, looking at Eren's worried face.

You explained to him about how you understood everything now. You stopped the rain and began kissing him so violently, yearning for him so much after seeing how much he truly cared for you.

I want to give her a try.

You knew immediately who was speaking from the founding titan's knowledge that was so graciously passed onto you. That was Eren's titan talking. It sounded like Eren, but slightly more raspy. More urgent.

Your heart started to race. Eren subconsciously wanted to make love to you as a titan. Your first thought was that it was impossible. No normal human could survive that. But technically, you weren't a normal human. Almost as if it heard you, Eren's Titan started again.

She is at her most powerful right now. She can handle me.

You could handle it. And your body yearned for it.

You tried convincing him, and at first he said no. He was worried about your safety. How even the slightest movement from his Titan could kill you. But you had other ways of convincing.

As you told him how powerful you were in that moment, and how you could definitely handle him, you stroked the area between his legs.

His eyes began to glow. Sparks began to fly behind his head.

He could not contain himself any longer. He wrapped himself around you to protect you from the explosion. When you opened your eyes, you were enveloped in the Attack Titan's body.