Chapter 42: Feasting

You looked up to see Eren's Titan's face inches from yours. He held you in the palm of his hand, looking downward.

I can't do this.

You heard Eren's mind. Connecting with the Founding Titan's knowledge connected you with Eren's mind. This must be the reason behind why you can hear him.

"Eren. I know this is your deepest desire..." You said while stroking his face.

Eren's roar shook the ground underneath you.

"Why do you stop it? I am extremely powerful. More so than even you. I think I can handle you."

You are too small compared to me. Even though you are powerful, your body cannot withstand my girth. I won't do this. I have already hurt you so much. I am disgusting.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. You understood the conflict within him. But you wanted to give him all of you. You wanted to give him your body in both of his forms.

You began slipping off your shirt while looking up toward his face.

NO. I won't do this.

He placed you on the ground. He thinks he will be able to resist you if there is no physical contact. You would prove that thought wrong.

You begin taking off your pants, then your bra. All while his Titan was watching over you. You could hear his anxious breaths.

You then slowly removed your underwear. You were naked before him now. You wanted to connect to his most powerful being.

Please. You know I can't resist you.

"So don't."

That was all it took for him to gently grab your body. He held you up to his mouth and spread your legs wide open. He used his long tongue to coax your intimate area.

Your back arched as he held you so firmly with his large hand around your torso. His other hand was keeping your legs spread for him. You moaned loud enough for all the titans to hear you. You did not care if you died in that moment. This was pure ecstasy.

I want to ravage you. I want to eat you whole.

His tongue went faster. You did not know he could do such a thing as a Titan. The speed of his tongue did not make sense...it was too big to move like that. Yet he continued. You screamed. You could not take the speed, it was overwhelming for your already too sensitive area.

I am sorry, baby.

He licked slowly now. From the beginning of your ass to the very sensitive part of your womanly parts. You moaned over and over again. The feeling of his warm tongue on your ass drove you mad.

Your heart beat so rapidly and intensely that you thought you were about to die. And then the most wonderful feeling in the world happened. You moaned that you were about to explode and he stuck his tongue in your tight hole to feel those wonderful throbs. He left his tongue inside of you without breaking eye contact until you stopped throbbing.

He then took his tongue out slowly and looked at you, with all of your juices covering his face.

My turn.