Part 56: The Final Plan

You stared at Eren as he explained how you two would escape the island. He had fear in his eyes as he planned. Or maybe it was excitement. He grabbed your hand, rubbing his thumb on your wrist. The man you had come to know as Armin began interjecting into all of Eren's ideas. You weren't paying attention. You just stared as Eren tried to remain calm. You grimaced as you heard a loud noise. The noise in the room suddenly became actual words to you.

"It's the police." Armin whispered. He started shooing you and Eren to the back door.

"We are coming in!" Just then, police broke through the door right as Eren managed to escape, picking you up in his arms. You entered back into reality.

"Eren, what are we going to do?" Tears starting filling up in your eyes as you watched the police question Armin from the window. You were so tired.
Eren placed you on his back and started running.

"We are going Eastbound to the ocean. We will try to avoid the police as much as possible..."

You heard screams as the military police started chasing you.

"There! There she is! Get her!" The police shouted as you watched from Eren's back.

"They will never touch you again." Eren ran faster and faster for what seemed like forever. More and more police gathered to capture you, their little science experiment. You buried your face in Eren's neck. Just then, you heard a familiar voice.

"Eren!" You looked to the right to see Armin inside of a horse buggy, with the horses racing next to Eren.

"You need to give her to me so you can transform! I will give her back to you right after!"

"Not going to happen." Eren shouted over the chaos.

"I am not letting her out of my sight. Too much has happened." As he spoke, he gripped your thighs tighter.

"Eren. Look around! There is no other choice! You will die from your stubbornness!" Armin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Let me go with Armin. You can find me right after and then you can take me. We can be together forever." You whispered in his ear with tears in your eyes. You knew the risk.

Eren ran and jumped inside of the carriage with Armin. He sat you down next to him as the horses carried the three of you forward. He held your face in his hands.

"You know why I can't do this." His dark green eyes pierced into yours like a sharp knife.

"Eren. What other choice do we have?" Suddenly, the horses stopped moving. The buggy came to a slow halt. You checked outside only to realize that the police killed the horses. They surrounded the buggy. With a quick decision, Eren jumped out of the buggy. You watched as he ran, with the police hitting him with their bats. He kept running through all of it until he was far enough. Then, he erupted.

Police bodies ricocheted everywhere as Eren now stood as a Titan. His roar shook the buildings. He grabbed the carriage and took you and Armin in his hands. He began to run toward the East. You watched as the police chasing began to look smaller and smaller, like tiny little insects. You laughed in pure bliss as you hugged Eren's thumb.

"Put me down at the training grounds, Eren. I will be safe there." Armin said. Eren roared in disagreement.

"Trust me, we are planning our own escape. They won't suspect me. Everyone died back there from your explosion." Armin looked up at Eren as he spoke. Eren reluctantly took him to the training grounds.

"You know what to do." Armin said as Eren placed him down. Eren nodded and headed East.

He brought you on his neck. You grabbed onto his ear for support. You watched as your Titan carried you forward. Your protector for life. He glanced at you in the corner of his eye and you swore he smiled. You could see the ocean. You began to laugh and Eren roared as he reached the beach. He sat you down and turned back into a human. He grabbed onto you and held you close before speaking.

"Armin said that swimming as a Titan with you on my back would be a much quicker journey than using the boat. Are you okay with this?" He brushed your hair away from your face, leaving his hand gently on your neck. He caressed your jawline with this thumb.

"How would I grab you in the water?"

"You would sit on the top of my head, grabbing my hair." He stopped speaking as he grabbed your hair.

"Kind of like this..."

He pulled your hair gently, exposing your neck. He gave you longing kisses on your neck, moaning ever so slightly. You whimpered as he bit your neck, marking you with his mouth. You dug your toes into the sand as he grazed his teeth on your throat.

He looked up at you, but had a facial expression you have only seen a few times before. An expression of pure primal instinct. It was not Eren anymore, but his feral form. He grabbed you by your elbows and brought you close to him as he took off the remnants of his underwear to reveal his hard member. He bent you over and pulled your pants down to reveal your bare ass to him. He felt you and realized you were dripping in wetness.

"Fucking hell." He said as he shoved his cock inside of you, pounding you over and over again to oblivion. He gripped your waist as you were bent down in the sand, with his name constantly on your lips.

"You are mine. Do you understand me?" He grabbed your hair so you could lean closer to his chest as he fucked you harder. He took off your shirt in a matter of seconds and began caressing your breasts as he penetrated you from the back.

"Yes. I-am-yours—." You gasped in between thrusts. He pulled out his cock and laid your back onto the sand. He spread your legs open to reveal yourself to him. He groaned as he bent down, kissing your nether region until you could not take it anymore. You exploded onto his face, screaming his name into the blue sky above. When he got up, his face was covered in your juices.

"Now, it's my turn." He put your legs over his shoulders and began to fuck your harder than he ever has.

"You feel so good." He groaned a final groan and released himself on top of your stomach. He leaned so his face was inches from yours. He kissed you slowly. So slowly.

"I will protect you until my very last breath. You are mine now, forever." He whispered onto your lips. You held the back of his neck and kissed him deeply.

"Time for our life to begin." Eren smiled.