DISCLAIMER

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE CHARACTERS AND THE EVENTS IN THE STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND DO NOT RELATE TO ANY HISTORICAL OR REAL-LIFE EVENT OR CHARACTERS. ANY RELATION TO A REAL PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THE INCIDENTS, EVENTS AND PLACES USED IN THE STORY IS SOLELY THE PRODUCT OF AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

Copyright © 2019 by Nandhika Vardhini

All rights reserved. No part of the book  maybe reproduced or used without the written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

~~~~~

[A small context from the story]

"I am weird, am I not? I loved you so much that I never knew I was capable of. I don't think I can ever stop loving you. Funny how I realised I loved you when my heart crashed into a million pieces. I hoped I could fly. Hell, I was sure you'd catch me even if I fall. But how wrong was I?" I laughed bitterly. His face fell.

" Eventually I was able to build myself better. I didn't need anymore to put me back. I didn't need anyone to make it this far. I faced all my pain alone even when the one I thought were forever left me. Even when my mom, my best friend and my love left me. I was able to go through everything ALONE." I paused to take a deep breath.

" No matter how much I love you. No matter how much you love me. I can't come to you. I can't disrespect myself like that. I am sorry." I kissed him and teleported back to Cresenta.

~~~~~

!!! WARNING!!!

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING CONTENT, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, MURDER AND DEATH

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!