Trespassing?

Isabelle Light

First Eva, now River! I closed my eyes and sighed. I need to calm down. But what is happening around me? I clenched my hands as I followed the doctor.

Eva's behavior reminds me of Xy and it scares me.

"Here, this is the patient's belongings" He handed me a set of blood-stained clothes and River's cracked phone.

"You can wait here when I get your brother's report." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Ivy wait!!" I heard River shout.

"River?" I asked in confusion. Both of us rushed out.

"This is impossible!" The doctor exclaimed. River was running towards the door.

"River!" I yelled. What the hell is he doing? He was supposed to be in bed. He is injured. How can he even move?

"IVY! Listen!!!" He yelled. I rushed towards him. Eva?

"You are injured! You shouldn't be here! " the doctor yelled.

He looked around and muttered something under his breath. Eva! Did she heal him? Did she use her powers? If she did then I would have felt it. 

"I umm pranked," he said slowly while I was.. What?! But!

"No way!" The doctor yelled again. "I was the one who did your stitches!" He said. River lifted his shirt and there were no marks! No nothing. I slapped him.

"Do you think this is some sort of joke? Don't ever try it again!" I told him. Eva was at the top of my mind.

"Where is Eva?" I asked. The doctor still looked shocked. While he stared at the door.

" I saw his girlfriend run outside," the doctor said to me.

"My girlfriend?" His head snapped up at me.

"You know what? You are an idiot!" I ran outside letting him deal with the mess he created. I need to stay calm to find Eve. For her. I closed my eyes and breathed.

I ran as fast as I could into the woods. I listened carefully. I heard her scream and there was a heavy energy pull. She is absorbing a lot of energy. This is not good.

"Evelyn! I am coming. Please stay calm!" I yelled as I ran. I didn't even look back to see whether River was following me cause if he did, he would have lost me in a flash.

"I don't wanna see you. I wanna be alone" she screamed. 

"Evelyn! Listen to me" I yelled as I ran after her voice.

"How? You?" Her sentences were incomplete and broken. But I don't think it was directed to me.

A scream. Her scream echoed in the woods. 

"Evelyn!" I rushed to the place but I found nothing. Eva was gone. I looked through the entire woods but she was not there.

I fell on my knees in defeat. I will not forgive myself if anything happens to her. Eva, why didn't you listen to me? Do you think I'll hurt you? Where are you? Where?

Evelyn QuinnFox

When I woke up, my hands and legs and were chained to the corners of the bed. I was in a very dark room with moonlight shining through the windows. The room was very darkly beautiful. My eyes were burning. And I closed my eyes unable to keep them open.

Where am I? Why am I here?

I didn't even try to break the chain. My body was numb, numb with the feeling of pain, and numbness. I just didn't want to do anything for a moment. 

I opened my eyes when I heard footsteps. 

"You're awake" I heard a deep and creepy voice. I glared at him. It was the same guy who attacked me yesterday in the woods. I restrained myself from using my powers since I have no clue why I was kidnapped. He wore a black leather mask covering his face. Even his eyes were invisible.

"Why are you quiet?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought keeping quiet was something impossible for you," He told me in an amused tone. It took me all my might to stay calm. I wanted to know who he was and why he kidnapped me.

Everything in here was creepy,

"You know nothing about me!" I snapped at him. 

"True but I wasn't the one trespassing"

"Trespassing?" I questioned confused.

"Everything shall be finalized after your trials in Cenamora. For now, you are imprisoned," he said and left.

What? Cenamora? Trespassing? Me? everything is so messed up.

After a while, another person, who was dressed in metal, came in and dragged me to a room that looked like a stadium. There was a  circular stage in the middle with nine tall chairs around it.

"Your highness, This is the prisoner who trespassed into Cinixta," He said and pushed me to the center. There were four women and five men. Cenixta?

"What is your name Ramozx?" A woman in the tallest chair that looked like a throne asked me. She had Blonde hair, raven eyes, and was dressed in gold. Ramozx? I am in ramozx territory? How the hell did I come here?

"E...Irene" I lied. She stared at me for a while.

"Why were you in cenixta?" The man next to the lady gold questioned.

"Why are we even doing this? Just behead her and feed her body to the wolves. Everyone knows Cenixta is forbidden." A lady who was dressed in black fur stated which was mostly directed to the lady gold.

"As much as I'd love that  Vivian, we need to know why she was in Cenixta" She stated in a cold tone. I looked at her in pure disgust.

"What you say, Kalus" Wow she is the Kalus who Izzy mentioned. The lady in black fur, Who I think is Vivian, bowed before getting back to her place.

"Don't make my repeat. Why were you in Cenixta?" Why was I and How am I gonna get out? I can't use my powers because that will blow my cover.

"My portal miscarried me there," It was the only thing I was able to come up with. Izzy told me that using a portal can be extremely dangerous even if your concentration is very minutely disturbed.

"You expect us to believe that?" A man laughed. " No one can portal into it even if they are accurate"

"Where were you portaling to?" Kalus asked me. This one is gonna be hard. I don't know any ramozx cities.

"She's lying! Guards! Imprison her and take her to my son's chamber. He will be able to get the truth out of her" Her evil laughter echoed in the air.