Love and Lies

Evelyn QuinnFox

5 Years ago

"Evie, I can do it. Go watch TV or do something you like." She said trying to send me out.

"No Mommm...I am going to stay here and nurse you" I said pointing to the wound on her leg. Today morning a stupid guy crashed his car into mom's. Who gave him his driving license?  

"I am the doctor here. So, I will be able to take care of it myself." She said pulling both my cheeks and smiling at my actions. 

"But I want to take care of you," I said. She smiled widely.

"Guess, there is no point when you are as stubborn as me" I smiled sheepishly at my victory. But suddenly I felt the temperature increase rapidly. There were sudden black spots in my vision. The world was spinning. I heard a crash of the glass bowl followed by my mom shouting my name. 

She caught me before I fell. 

"Open your eyes baby! Evie! look at me!" I heard her shout. I tried to smile but I was too tired. I just wanted to sleep. I am too tired.

Alaric RheyFire

He opened the portal and left.

"Evelyn!" She was crawled into a ball. Completely exhausted. I never wanted to kill anyone so badly. Ares! HE will never stop! Ivy was my concern now. I have to take her somewhere safe. I carried her in my arms and sped out. I need to take her out of the Ramozx realm but healing her was the priority. Cinixta will be the place. No one will be there. 

I need to give her some water and food.

"Mom..." She mumbled. She is having a memory terrix. A rollercoaster or all her memories torturing her. I need to snap her out of it. I placed her on my bed. She was burning hot. I fed her some water and made her some medicine. I can heal her but I don't know if humans can't withstand my powers. I placed a wet cloth on her head.

" Get better soon." 

I sat next to her on my bed, watching her. I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

"Don't ever fall in love with me, I will only be able to hurt you in return," I whispered taking her hand in mine. She was still burning up but was much better than before. A tear slid down her eye as if she heard me.

"Rev!" She screamed.

"I am here," I told her. I wiped her tear. 

"Rev...I...I" She sobbed.

"Shhh...Shhh. I am here. I got you. I got you" I quickly teleported us back to her room.  She snuggled into me and I was glad and sad at the same time. I held her close. This is probably the last time I am gonna be doing this. My love for her will only destroy her. I don't wanna drag her into the mess called my life. I will stay with you tonight. One last time.

"Don't...leave...me. I love y-you" She said weekly. I was almost shocked before she mumbled "Mom". The medicine I gave needs an hour to kick in before snapping her out of memory terrix.

I wish she said those words to me... I wish we had a chance. But there is no us for me. Not when I know anyone can hurt her and I will be in no power to protect her. She squeezed my hand a little. 

She blinked her eyes twice before she jumped up to hug me. I didn't know how to react. She hugged me tightly. I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I felt her tears dropping on my shoulder. She must have been terrified.

"I am sorry," She said.  Shouldn't it be me saying it?

"I should have heard you out. I shouldn't have run from you." By this time she started sobbing.

"I...I was scared of losing you...W-when I didn't hear your heartbeat." That was when I realized what she was talking about. I have never seen her cry. I can't do this.

"It-"  "You don't have to lie...Rev" She cut me. 

"I just want to hold you...Can I?" I finally said. She snuggled close to me and I did the same. 

"Please don't leave me" She hardly whispered before she collapsed into me. She won't remember any of it tomorrow. Again I didn't know if I should be happy or sad.

I want to not love her, in that way she will be safe but I just don't know how to. I took my phone and dialed Dave. 

"Dave." He didn't reply. He must have been worried. So I continued."I found Ivy in the woods. I bought her home. she is hardly concio--"

"You found her? I will be home right now" 

Before I could even cut the call, Dave barged into Ivy's room. Was he in the house the whole time? To say I was confused was an understatement. 

"Evelyn!"

"Where did you find her?" 

"In the woods," I told him. He checked her.

"Thank you," He said gratefully. I didn't question him about anything. I stayed with Ivy for a while. And I left. I am gonna leave my love behind. 

I had one thing on my mind and it was clear. She needs to hate me. She needs to not care and I should b able to do the same. But what if they hurt her again. What am I gonna do? 

"Seems like your Evelyn was alive after all" 

" I don't want to deal with you. Not now! " I swear I will kill him if he pulled another nerve. 

"I just came here to tell you one thing. There is a load of Livox in your girlfriend's room" 

"What? Why would she have it?" Livox is toxic to both Elrocks and Ramozx. Why would she have it? I took livox every day to reduce my powers.

"Livox made into tablets, each powerful dozes enough to kill a Demon Blood" 

"What? Wait why were you in here room in the first place?"  I was too shocked to think straight.

"That is not a concern, They know something," He said. It makes sense. The way Ivy acted, the way she said don't lie... It makes sense. 

"It's your problem. Stop eating Livox. I want you to be strong when you lead the war with me. And we will strike in three months. Get everything prepared." He disappeared. 

I don't know what I want to do anymore.