Trust me?

Evelyn QuinnFox

I didn't even pay attention to class. The only thought I head in my mind was.....Blank. I didn't even know what to think. What happened yesterday is a lot to absorb.

"And what do you say?" Izzy smiled excitedly. I blinked twice. I didn't even know when she started talking. BANG! the doors flew open. A boy with Auburn hair and dark green eyes walked in.

"Sorry I'm late" The voices started to fade. There was a creature behind the professor. No, it's not. Am I hallucinating?... OH! MY! GOD! What is happening? Then I felt like something was pulling me from inside. I needed to get out. I used the back exit to get out and rushed straight to the washroom.

The birds and all the voices were so loud. My vision was blurry. I felt dizzy. Did I eat something wrong at my party? Every single thing was awfully loud. My heart started its race and so did the pulsing. I felt it in every single vein.

My silver-grey eyes were electric blue. It started glowing. I stared at my reflection, scared of what is happening. I couldn't breathe. I felt like drowning. I started to panic harder as I heard cracks.

 The water splashed breaking all the pipes. Alarms started ringing, I felt like my heart popped out of my body. The water was encircling me like a whirlpool, crashing everything around me. But I was completely dry. I froze when I heard footsteps. Thank god it was Izzy.

"OHMYGOD! Eve!..."She went silent when she saw my eyes. They were still glowing. She's gonna think I'm some kind of monster. She's gonna freak out.

But she didn't. Instead, she pulled me outside the school. And took me into the woods. Is she planning on murdering me? Why is she taking me into the weitherwoods?

"Izzy wait! I don't k--"

"Shhhh" She sushed me? What is she doing?

"It's time." She said.

"Time for what Izzy. You are scaring the hell out of me. Do you know what's happening?" I spluttered.

" You'll get all your answers soon enough" She created some kinda purple glitter with bare hands and pulled me through it.

What's happening? we walked into a very antique kinda room. There were flames in the corners of the room which looked mesmerizing. There was a crystal ball floating in the center through which Just a ray of sunlight passed. For a moment I was caught up by the unusual beauty of stranger things. But how did she do it? How did she bring me from weitherwoods to this place? It is all so fast.

"Izzy..." My breaths were quick and I could feel my heartbeat echoing in my head. The flames were coming close to me. They started spinning around me. They spread all over the room but nothing caught fire. Izzy...Izzy was there. But I couldn't help it. The flames started circling me so fiercely.

"Evelyn" I heard.

"Evelyn. Calm down. Everything's fine." I heard again but this time closer than before.

The flame's speed started decreasing. And soon went back to its own place. Nothing hurt. Nothing damaged.

"GOD!!" I jumped back when I saw someone with orange-red hair and crimson red eyes. She looked like Izzy but had red embossed tattoos on her body with weirdly beautiful symbols.

"Evelyn.." slowly she whispered my name.

"Izz...Isabelle?" I went near hesitantly.

"It's me Eve" She held her hands out. No, I...I don't know. I have to be surprised but for some reason, I'm not. Is it really Izzy?