CHAPTER FOUR

Past

Past...

Miles slams his front door closed just in time for me to mount him hard enough to push him back a step or two. We chuckle into each other's kiss, groaning together when he grips my arse to keep me at eye level.

Tonight went well. Really, really, really well. We spent over four hours at the restaurant, talking, laughing, flirting. I don't think I have ever had a better date.

And now we're at his house, clawing at each other's clothing while he walks to his bedroom. I've never had sex on a first date before, but I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Oh, god, you're so beautiful," he says when he lowers me down onto his bed, keeping a firm grip on my face. "And this body."

I squirm under his stare, wrapping my legs around his back to bring him closer to me. "I have never needed this more."

It seems he likes it when I say this because he's kissing me harder, moving his hand down my body to worship my every curve. All the while, I try my hardest not to rip his shirt off.

"The buttons," I say as soon as he shoves back to literally tear the shirt off.

"Don't care," he says and we both laugh.

Once he throws the shirt on the floor, he's back on me, gently pulling me forwards to unzip my dress from the back.

I'll be honest, because this is where it all gets a bit blurry, but he definitely sucks my nipples through my bra before his mouth goes someplace else that has me screaming his name.

I don't know where to put myself for a moment, the pleasure too intense. Finding the strength from somewhere deep within, I tip up, seeing my legs draped over his muscular shoulders that ripple and stretch with his every movement.

He's gorgeous.

And knows what he's doing with his tongue.

"It feel good?" he asks through a deep moan, taking mine that follow as my answer.

Not a minute later, I'm clawing at his bedsheets and shouting his name. Delirious and hungry for more as soon as he presses his body on top of mine.

He drags my earlobe between his lips, sucking and sliding his teeth down the skin. "I put on a condom. Are you sure you want to do this?"

I wrap my legs around him and whisper, "I'm so sure. You?"

"God yes," he whispers, taking his time in joining us together.

God, he's so... impressive. The sting lasts for a few seconds causing my entire body to shudder with want as soon as he starts moving. We cry out together and I hold onto his elbows that are resting beside my hips.

"Holy shit," he swears, panting into my face, eyes drawing closed.

My breathing grows ragged the harder he thrusts. The knot building in my stomach too intense to ignore. I say his name about ten times in a row, growing off the excitement of sleeping with a practical stranger.