Chapter 4: Hu Tao's Little Adventure

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {09:25}

(Hu Tao's pov)

I woke up pretty late this day. Well, I don't know what to do. Maybe go to visit Zhongli? Meh. Prank Zhongli? Yea.. I first need to reach his house.

* at Zhonglis doorstep *
"Wait, what is this letter?"

"Dear somebody, I'm going out and I won't come back in many days, if You want to speak to me You can find me in Entomblet City Palace, Snezhnaya. I'll be speaking about financing with Tartaglia. P.S Hu Tao don't you dare to prank me again or I'll hire a lawyer and the only room You would see me again is the court.
Zhongli."

"Why would I only prank him? Anyways I'm really bored." hmm I should take Yanfei with me!

"YANFEI WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I've heard nothing. I was giving up when Yanfei threw a flowerpot at me. Thank got I dodged it. "Shit, it was supposed to hit you!" "Can I go in?" "Ugh sure." I stepped into Yanfei's house and Yanfei was waiting at me infront of the door. "What do you want?" "Can you go with me to Snezhnaya? Pleasee." "No are you crazy? I have legal hearing and in Snezhnaya is cold as fuck. So definietly not." I was kinda dissapointed. But I understand her. Her job is closer to her than an adventure. "Ok then, bye Yanfei." "Bye."

Without her it will be boring. I should take somebody with me.. No they get in the way! Zhongli would be so suprised when he will see me!

Liyue// Mingyun Village {11:42}

Oh god, it was already two hours and I'm still not there! I hate my life. Maybe if I would go from Liyue Harbor to Dawn Vinery it would be easier! But longer way tho. I'll guess I walk a bit more because I can't just turn around like nothing happened.

Snezhnaya// Entombed City Palace {12:36}

I FINALLY GOT HERE! Ok now to find Zhongli... Oh here he is! He is talking to somebody.. I guess that is that Tartaglia that he mentioned in his letter! I should spy a little to know closer what they're talking about..

"Childe, those rumors about Snezhnaya being cold as fuck were right." "Haha! We should be moving if we don't want to freeze to death!" well yeah I am nearly freezing, I think I'm not starting to feel my right leg. Heyy... They're going somewhere else! But where. I'm going to follow them..

"Well Zhongli, I like beimg back home it's exciting and I love it, but the thing that I don't love is the cold... I was in Liyue fo too long." "Well yes, you were. Didn't you say that you have a sister?" "Yes I have!" I was getting each word closer, but they started to suspect something. "Zhongli.." "Hm?" "I have the feeling that something is following us.." "Like what?" "I don't know maybe a person??" oh crap. They know about me. "I'm going to check it out." "Ok.." I saw Zhongli walking into my direction and I've got an amazing idea. I'm going to prank him! As he was getting closer to the barell I was hiding behind, I jumped and screamed "SURPRISE!" he almsot jumped out of his skin. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK." "HAHAHA PRANKED YOU!" "HU TAO THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" "I was bored at home so I wanted to surprise you here." "Never and I mean never do it again okay?!" "Yea." then we walked up back to Tartaglia what was hiding his laughter of Zhongli getting scared. "What this time Childe?" Cilde was at the edge of bursting out of laugh and he did. "HAHAHAH YOU GOT PRANKED AND YOU NEARLY PISSED YOURSELF HAHAHAH." "I wasn't even close to piss myself." Zhongli looked very mad but he was trying to hide it. "Ok pissy pants." Childe was calling him that for like 15 minutes and the Zhongli yelled at him for being frozen ginger popsicle. It was kinda funny not gonna lie.

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {22:04}

It was getting boring so I went home. As Zhongli said he stayed here for longer. I was so tired so I went to sleep immediately.

End of this chapter.

[First of all, no offence to ginger people. I'm really sorry if I've offended you. Second of all this is the 4th chapter! We have 748 words! Correction: Emtomblet City Palace isn't in Snezhnaya it is in Dragonspine! Sorry!]