Chapter 6: Walking dead and Unreal thief

Liyue//Liyue Harbor {06:21}

(Hu Tao's pov)

I woke up early today. And I had nothing to do. Zhongli was still with Childe. And Yanfei? I don't know. I've heard from civilians that she went to Mondstaldt and came back aroud 05:00 o'clock. What was she doing in Mondstald?

Oh I forgot she has friend there. "Eula.". I don't like her much. She is meh.. I don't like how Yanfei and Eula are close. Thank god that she lives in Mondstaldt so she can't be with Yanfei all of the time.

I did not expect this but Yanfei is kinda popular in Teyvat. I've heard this rumor that she is half adeptus? Adepti are magical beings found around Liyue. DAMN I like it...

Well I don't know what to do.. Maybe visit the walking dead? Yea! Good idea!

Liyue// Bubu pharamncy [Liyue Harbor]{07:00}

(Qiqi's pov)

"I'm really tired, heh kinda impossible to me tho. I just want to sip my cocomilk. Ahh. What a beautiful day. Nothing can possibly go wro-"

"HEY HEY FELLASES HOW IS MY DEAR AMAZING QIQI DOING?!?"

Hu Tao bursted in the door. I despise her. If I would be an adult I will make her my punchbag. I hope she'll still be alive till I am an adult.

"I'm fine. Now go away.." I have no nerves for her today. "OHH our amazing Qiqi is hurt what is wrong?. "GO AWAY HU TAO I HOPE YOU DIE SLOW PAINFUL DEATH OR FALL OF YOU BALCNONY A SNAP YOU NECK." I went off on her. "Oh.. Okay bye.." I know she wants to bury me in the dirt, so then I want her dead.

(Hu Tao's pov)

Well I guess visiting Qiqi today wansn't the best idea.. Who can I go visit? Oh! I know! My 2nd homeboy Xiao!

Liyue// Wangshu Inn {10:32}

I was in front of Xiaos house. I really don't know what he was doing.

"XIAO GET YOUR FATASS OVER HERE TILL I'LL KICK IT HERE MYSELF!" "FINE." I got as an reply. He is more friendly than Yanfei.

"Sup bro." "Hey." "How have you been?" "I was great thanks." he had it very dirty here. It seems that he had some drug party. And I've saw a familiar clothes on the floor. But they weren't his..

"Yo Xiao.. you have somebody over?" "Yes." "Who?" "You." "I mean somebody else?" he stood there silent when suddently Lumine bursted in. "HOW DARE YOU XIAO YOU BASTARD." then she noticed me. "Oh.. Hey Hu Tao." "Uhhh I guess I'll keep going.." then I left. It was too awkward for my brain to take it. I want home and acctually had nothing to do. So I just tried to take a nap.

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {19:43}

"*yawns* This nap was so good. Wait hol' up." I saw a random silhouette. "Hey? Is somebody here?!" I asked quietly. I quickly got up and went downstairs. "I GOTCHU!" it was a Yanfei? "Hey listen, I can explain!" "What were you foing here?.." "I've made you a gift and wanted it to be a surprise but I am too loud.." she made me a surprise?! Well I cannot say that I did not blush a little.. "T-thank you Yanfei.." "No prob! Sooo.... I should get going I guess-" "No. Stay." I was kinda unsure with my decison but I tried. "Okay.."

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {22:56}

For your information we had a party again and got drunk even more than before. We lost our controls. The last this I remember how I passed out on Yanfei that was just laying down my bed.

[Thank god I finally released a new chapter. Things are getting spicier there 👀🔥. I hate using emoticons/emojis in book. And I hate myself for doing it rn-]