Chapter 11: Caught in 4k by Childe

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {04:23}

(Hu Tao's pov)

After a long night of partying we all went sleep. I was already up so I didn't know what to do. Then I've got an idea..

Zhongli always talks about some wine and stuff. So I'll try to find it in his house. If he has it. You know... He is so poor even homeless people roast him. I AM still paying his taxes.

After a few minutes of searching I found something.

"Osmanthus wine.."

OH that is that wine that he is talking about. It is starting to annoy me how he always is like "Ahh osmanthus wine.. Tastes the same as I remember 🥺🥺🥺" like shut up.

Then I decided to wake up Childe because he might be for some little prank that contains Zhongli's wine...

"Childe hey.." as I whispered. "What." "Let's prank Zhongli." he raised an eyebrow and said sure.

Have in mind that we didn't knew how to prank him. So Childe got an idea where he puts Vodka in it a forces Zhongli to drink it. He also said that Zhongi doesn't know how to imagine world without his love 𝓞𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓮. He is so obessesd god.

Everything was going smooth like butter till I heard noises.

"CHILDE QUICK." we hid somewhere.

Oh. It was only Xinyan going for a glass if water. Seems like we scared the shit out of her.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" "Shh it is only me and Childe." "Ah ok."

Thank god that it did not wake anybody else up.

"What are you guys doing??!?" "Pranking Zhongli." "Ohhh.. Fine. I hope it works out." "Same." then she walked away.

"Hhehheheheheheheehhehe." me and Childe were giggling because we knew damn well that Zhongli gets drunk sometime.

End of the story we went to sleep again. I think Childe farted once. Ew.

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {08:42}

(Yanfei's pov)

I woke up to a pretty shining sun. I love it. I saw Hu Tao still sleeping. She is so cute god... I went up to her and layed down by her side and hugged her tight. I was so red oh god..

"The hell are you doing."

Then I saw Childe standing infront of Hu Tao's bed.

"It isn't how it looks like-" "AYO GUYS YANFEI HAS CRUSH ON HU TAO MUAH MUAH." I sometimes wish he wasn't born.

"Shut the hell up childe." then Zhongli opened his mouth. "Are you forgetting who gives you loan?!" "..." after a few minutes he stated that he is going down stairs to drink. Drink what?

I saw Childe and Hu Tao laughing their asses off after Zhongli left the room. What did they did again...

"Yo Yanfei! Wanna play some game with us?" Hu Tao asked. "Sure."

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {11:33}

(Yanfei's pov)

We played for a long. Turns out that Childe won. Interesting.

"We should go check on Zhongli about how he's doing and stuff.." as Hu Tao said it Chikde was holding his laughter. "What did you guys do??" "Uhm nothing."

We tryed to find Zhongli. And guess wjat we've found. We found him drunk. Great. Then Hu Tao could not hold it anymore and they bursted of loughter. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?" "WE'VE PUT VODKA IN HIS "OSMANTHUS WINE" HAHAHA."

Unacceptable, unbelivable... I'm so disappointed in them. They can't respect the elders.

We all deicded that we go for a LONG walk because we don't want him to wake up and us being the first thing he sees.

It was going pretty smooth till Childe said...

"I like when somebody farts in my face." "What..." me and Hu Tao said. I think it was supposed to be funny. But it is just very concerning..

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {16:30}

Then we all decided to walk back and guess who was waiting us. You guessed right. It was Zhongli he looked so angry. I told them that I am goin home because I don't need like 30cm taller dude being angry at me. "Bye guys."

(Hu Tao's pov)

I've never been so scared in my life. He was just standing there. And lookin at us while walking towards him. "Are you sure that the prank was a good idea?.." Childe asked. "I think it wasn't..."

"Can you guys explain what happended to my heavny tasting osmanthus wine???!?!?!" "They made a new version of it..." I don't hink he is stupid enough to belive that lie. "Oh? It tastes really good. I hope it gets more attention in the shops." okay he IS stupid enough. "Okayyy so I am going now bye!" I left as fast as possible because if he finds out...

Anyways I am going to visit Yanfei! :3

(Yanfei's pov)

I don't even want to think about he did to them. It could be terrible.

I heard someone knocked on my door. It wss Hu Tao! Unharmed. Weird.

"Hey Hu Tao watcha doing here?" "I want ti pay you a visit! Would you mind?" "Oh no, come in.."

We talked for a long and Hu Tao decided to sleep over. We both went to ONE bed this time. But nothing serious happened.

[This is the 11th chapter of this book yay. Also tysm for +1k reads <33. This book is getting kinda spicy ngl. Anyways.. Have a good day/ night!!!]