Chapter 5: Yanfei and Eula together again

Mondstaldt// Mondstaldt {12:28}

(Yanfei's pov) [After Hu Tao left Liyue //last chapter\\]

I went to Mondstaldt to meet with Eula, my dear friend. Because I live in Liyue and sje lives in Mondstaldt it is hard for us to hangout. I was infront of Mondstaldt. I know Eula likes beer so we are probably going to a pub.

"SUP YANFEI!" she was waiting at me behind Mondstaldts gate and scared the shit out of me. "AHH EULA!!" "HAHHAHA." she laughed after I shouted at her. "Scaredy cat." "SCAREDY CAT?! OFCOURSE I WON'T BE SCARED!" "HAHAH OK CHILL!" I was so angry at her. She is wise but sometimes like Hu Tao. Pranking everyone.

"So... what are we going to do?" "You know what I want to do... I want to drink beer!" "Yea yea you alcoholic." "Oh! Mondstaldt's beer is the best! You need to try it!" "I prefer rhum, I would never like amy other alcohol." "Just tryyy it, for mee pleasee." "Fine."

We went to nearest pub and saw Diluc there. "Sup gals." "Hi Diluc." we both said. "Daum Yanfei watcha doin' here?" "I'm hangingout with Eula. Don't you see?" "Yea yea my fault sorry." then the waiter came "Dear ladies and gentlemen, what can I give you this day?" "Two beers and..." Eula looked at Diluc. "I want a tea." "Okay you'll have in a minute!" the waiter left and Eula goes off on Diluc like there was no tomorrow. "WHY THE FUCK DID YIU ORDER A FUCKING TEA?!??!?!" "Well beacuse I don't want beer? Eula you addict." "UGH fine. This time ok, but never and I mean NEVER order a tea in front of me. Is it clear?" "Yea geez." then our drinks came, I was trying ti act that I am atleast sipping the beer, but it did not work. "Why aren't you drinking it huh?" Eula asked me. "I-I am! I'm just drinking it slowly so I will have more for later!" she suspected me "Hm okay... if you say so.." gosh I got out of it! I'm so happy!

We were drinking till we were drunk. Diluc said he ended up dragging us to his house- well nothing bad ig

Mondstaldt// Mondstaldt {19:56}

Ugh.. My head hurt so fucking much..  Beer once and never more... "Hey bestie I see you're awake." Eula was looking pretty good after the amount of beers she drank. Well, she is already used to it.

"Uh hey Eula, I feel..." "Feel like throwing up?" "Yea.." "You'll get used to it." Tf she means by that. I am not drinking beer ever again in my life. "Uh I should get home going..." "NO." I turned around and like wtf "You're staying, I see you're completly destroyed by that beer. So you'll stay here." "Bu-" "No buts." god why is she acting like my mother again.. "Okay so what do you want to do?" "Play cards?" "Sure."

We played for a while then we fell asleep. Eula won ofcourse. Why? Because at her favourite pub this is their best game to play with drunk people..

[Sorry for this chapter being short! I  am just tired asf. Like sriously it is fucking 11AM and I was working all day on that hot fucking sun. 557 words btw. Credts to the original artist of the pic!]