Chapter 7: "Chill your dog Yanfei."

Liyue//Liyue Harbor {12:35}

(Yanfei's pov)

"Ahh... oh my god..." I opened my eyes with blurred vision and strong headache. Then I felt a heavy thing on my body, I tried to move it but it like sticled on me. It was...

"HU TAO?!"

As I shouted in shock whan I saw Hu Tao at the top of me. I started blushing so hard

"Ohh you really had to wake me up like this..?" when she noticed she was at the top of me and started blushing so much. "AHHHH!!" we both were in shock. Atleast we had clothes on. If we would not have tho..

"Why are you blushing?" she awkwardly asked me "I-I am not blushing! You are!" I've said in emerassment. "Am I?! Oh god..."

It was really awkward. But, something gives me the feeling that I've liked it... That I would like to experience it more often.. NO. You said on your own that you don't want to be more than close friends.

(Hu Tao's pov)

I know she liked it.. she doesn't want to admit it tho. I'll try to make her.

I was getting closer to Yanfei. When I tried to touch her shoulder and she flinched. "Don't touch me in this moment please." I wasn't expecting that response, but I am respecting her wishes. "Soo.. I should get going. Bye Yanfei!" "Wait!" I was confused why she wanted me to wait for. "Let's meetup at Mondstaldt.." MONDSTALDT?! Is she on drugs?. "Hmm what about no??" "Please.. you can meet my other friends.." other friends?? Possible rivals. "Hell yeah less go."

Mondstaldt// Eula's house (Mondstaldt) {15:13}

"We went to Mondstaldt just to meet up with Eula?? Pathetic." "Shush, when she would not save me from Abyss Order I would not be here." I have to agree. Thank Eula you saved her.

We knocked on her door and "Amber. I've said I don't like to be disturbed at this moment I-" then she saw both of us. "Hi Yanfei! Oh hello Hu Tao.." "Hi!" "Hello." "Yanfei why did you bringed Hu Tao with yo-" "Because she did stocking thights headband." "Yo! Chill your dog Yanfei." "Who you calling dog bi-" "Hu Tao." then she glared at me while Eula was here standing with a smirk. "Go inside guys." "Ok!" we went in and it was pretty cozy here. I don't like it. "Yo guys Beidou was over and brought beer want some?" "Sure!" I looked at Yanfei like she did not woke up with me at the top of hef.

"Ok so here's the beer." we have been drinking for a while. Eula isn't ad bad as I thought.

Mondstaldt// Mondstaldt {22:34}

(Eula's pov)

Me and Yanfei and Hu Tao went for a walk.  We were drunk as fuck and thought we could not even walk anymore. Diona was sneaking out and saw us. She offered that we can stay at her place. We said sure! And then we all fell asleep. There were only 2 beds left tho. Yanfei and Hu Tao slept together in one bed..

[Sorry this chapter was short! I'm rwally tired. It's 4am :'). This chapter was random. Idk. Bye!]