Chapter 10: Zhingli's not best working prostate

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {04:29}

(Hu Tao's pov)

I woke up pretty early. Not surprising in real, but suprising with Yanfei.

I looked at Yanfei and sofly smiled and slightly blushed. "She is so cute.." I whispered to myself. It was still pretty dark. So I want for a little walk before others wake up.

Right after I stepped out of he house I saw a red headed dude just hiding behind the flowerpots that civilians have. Wait a minute... Is that Tartaglia?? Why is he there-

"Hey you. I see you behind those fliwer pots." "Oh, I thought you didn't.." then he giggeled. "Why are you here?" "To see Zhongli of course. He is my bestfriend." "Same, but he is sitll sleeping." "Aww really?" "Yes, he is." "That is sad. What do you want to do?" "I don't know.." "What about we get to know eachother more?"

I wanted to know more about him. How is it like to live in Snezhnaya and stuff.

"Sure!!"

So we were walking till we found a good spot where to sit.

"Is your name Tartaglia? Because Zhongli calls you Childe-" "I have many names like Ajax, Tartaglia and Childe. People mainly use Childe for me." "Oh okay good!"

We chatted way more and we lost track of time.

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {08:24}

(Yanfei's pov)

I was slowly waking uo when I see Xinyan still sleeping and Zhingli out somewhere. I went downstairs and mans was oreparing some tea. I really recognize him from somewhere. Like we've already met..

"Good morning Mr. Zhongli." "Good morning Yanfei, do you know where is Hu Tao? I haven't see her in a while." "No I haven't. I thought you did?"

He was silent for a while then asked. "Do you want some tea?" "Yea! Sure!"

We sat down and sliwly sipoed our teas. "Mr. Zhongli?" "Mh?" "How do you know so much about Liyue's history. You tell it like it all happened yesterday! How do you do that?" "I just know. I've read amazing books to accomplish that." "Are you lying?"
"No." he seemed very nervous by it. He is so sus.

Suddently Hu Tao and Childe bursted into the door laughing like they drank whole barrel of sweet wine. "Heyyyyyy Zhwonli Whongli uwu." said Childe "What the fuck. What type of torture have you got to speak like this?" "I dunno."

I was confused by it. I don't know why. I feel that Hu Tao has fingers in this.

"Hey Childe, cna I ask where is Hu Tao?" "Ahh she is in the bushes stalking some random guys or I don't know." I feel like Hu Tao is stalking people from the flowerpots infornt of Zhongli's house. It needed to be sneaky peaky to scare her. But then I saw she was heading towards a different destination. I ran to her.

"Hey Hu Tao! Why are you going to Bubu pharamncy after what happened with Qiqi?" "I need to buy Zhongli some meds for prostate because he is gettibg a bit too old." "What..."

I was confused why he needed prostate drugs. Like isn't he like 28?? Right??

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {12:34}

(Zhongli's pov)

I hate Hu Tao and Yanfei for leaving me with Childe. "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?? SOMEBODY IS STILL TRYING TO SLEEP." I forgot that Xinyan existed for that while. But it is 12am so she should consider waking up.

"Yo dude. We should have some party later?" "Sure I don't care."

Then we saw Yanfei and Hu Tao at my doorstep.

"Zhongliiiii." "What?" "I bought you a gift! Open it to see what's inside!" I don't trust her with this.

As I opened my so called "gift" I froze. "What the fuck." "What you don't like it?" "Hu Tao I don't need fucking prostate drugs okay?!" "Ok jeez, chill."

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {20:11}

(Xinyan's pov)

As I was about to leave they've said that I can cime to their party. I surly said yes cuz why not. It is not like I have something else better to do.

"Yo guys I feel like we should be startin' with our paty!!!" "WE SHOULD!" they all said. I took out my guitar and started playing the best I could. They seemed ti enjoy my music. I'm so happy for that!

(Yanfei's pov)

For the first time I am drinking with Mr. Zhongli. But he did not took out he alcohol. Childe did. He brought vodka. The so called best Snezhnayan drink. And he squat and was standing still like that like 30 minuts. Wow. Respect, I personnaly could not do that.

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {02:24}

The party finally ended. We all were drunk exept for Xinyan and Zhongli. Zhongli did extra care about me and Hu Tao that nothing happens with us.

[Credits to the artist what made the bg// This chapter was rushed- Anyways thank you so much for 600+ reads!! <33 Also I was not posting chapters because I was mentally recorvering from seeing Keqing eating Ganyu's shit. Anyways have goid day/night. Bye!! <333]