Chapter 8: Hugs to kisses?

Mondstaldt// Mondstaldt {07:42}

(Hu Tao's pov)

"Uhh I have a headache after yesterday. Why are me and Yanfei drinking too much together?" I was talking to myself quietly. As I had my eyes still closed. Then after a while something was breathing down my neck. It was right next to me and I didn't knew what to do.

Should I turn around to see what it is? I did. It was.. YANFEI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING IN THE SAME BED?! I quickly got up as I saw Yanfei. Not because I didn't like it, because it would be very awkward with Eula. As I quietly got up I saw a little cat girl curled into a ball. It was Diona, small but strong girl. She'll grow up to be strong Cryo archer.

As I was outside I took a deep breath of the fresh morning air. I was kinda thirsty so I went to the closest bar for some water. Thank god the bar was open 24/7 because I would die of thirst.

I think I have nothing to do here. I would just go around the town.

(Yanfei's pov {09:24})

I woke up with pretty strong headache. We've drank again. Ugh.

I looked around the room expecting to see Hu Tao. But there was only Eula on other bed and Diona huddled in her bed. I saw the sheets were wiggled next to me so somebody had slept next to me.. it was probably Hu Tao but she thought it would be too awkward so she got up and went somewhere elsewhere. I should go find her before Eula askes where she is. Eula hates when somebody answers with "I don't know." so I want to avoid that situation.

Oof.. I was finally outdoors. Now time to find Hu Tao.

Mondstaldt// Venti's statue {10:02}

(Hu Tao's pov)

The view on Venti's statue was wonderful. Hmmm.. I wonder if somebody would make a statue dedicated to me!

I was sitting here in chill till I saw Yanfei comming into my direction. I looked away blushing.

"Hey Hu Tao!" she said while blushing aswell. "H-heyy." I was so emerassed so I'd rather look away than make an eye contact. What if shd didn't notce? "Hey.. You don't need to be emberassed by it. We were drunk and we don't know exactly what we are doing then.. But the last time I remember we all were hugging eachother. And stuff." it was kinda weird. "We should head back to Liyue shouldn't we?" she looked at me with a bit surprised expression. "We can go, but what about Eula?" "She can handle herself now let's go."

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {18:32}

We got a little lost and that took 2 hours to get out of it. At the end of the story Ganyu helped us out. We were thankful and she dissapeared. Yanfei said she must've been in a hurry. Yanfei also have said that Ganyu has her respect because her schedule is full of activities. We acctualy want to my housd this time. And we were pulling out alcohol and then Yanfei suddently spoke up "Let's put on some lipstick." I was confused so I asked why. "Because then we know if we acctualy do stuff while being drunk." I saw she was blushing so hard so I knew what she've meant by that. "S-s-sure.." we both have put our lipstcks on and stared drinking. Then as I lastly remember we both passed out.

[I'm sorry for this chap to be trash but it is 3am like come on man. Ik I should be doing this while daylight but then I am bored at nights. Good night/morning/evenig.]