Chapter 12: Hu Tao befriending possible rival #girlboss #baddie

Liyue// Liyue Harbor {09:42}

(Hu Tao's pov)

I woke up next to a beautiful creature. Her face was just so amazing and pretty... It was hard to not fight the urge to not kiss her... Wait what.

I swore that me and Yanfei won't become more than even close friends. As a 77th Director of Wamgsheng Funeral Parlor I need to keep my head cold. I can't get distracted that easily...

While Yanfei is still sleeping I should look her house to see if there is any new possible rival on the list... This is totally NOT illegal trust me.

I sneaked out of the room as quiet as I could and looked through some shells.

Then I saw a paper on the table. It was a letter... from who though?

As I opened the letter it said:

"Dear Legal Adviser of Liyue.

  I would like to have a meeting in two day at three o'clock. I would like to discuss with you about thing that can be discussed betweed us adepti only. Xiao and Madame Ping will also join. Try to not get any attention please. I hope we'll see you there.

- Emissary & Secretary of Liyue Qixing"

"Who the hell is that."

OHHH THEY ARE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS THAT LACK OBSESSION OVER REX LAPIS. But why would Yanfei have to do something with them? It is some cult or something.

"What the hell are you doing looking through my personal stuff."

Yanfei stood behind me. "Uhh... I am doing uhh..."

Yanfei walked up to me and snatched the paper. Then her mumbled something. "Okay I'll be there. Dearest Ganyu."

Who is Ganyu?? And why did she called her "Dearest"????? Hello??

"Who is Ganyu." she looked at me. "A friend."

A friend? A FRIEND?! THAT I DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT?!

"Uhm okay.."

I should find this "Ganyu" to get to know her better. Because the more you know the more you can use. You know what I mean right? No? Then fine.

Nvm I am going to search for her.

Liyue// Idk some random feild or sum {15:35}

(Hu Tao's pov)

"It's been hour since I started looking for Ganyu. I think that I should give up..."

Then I saw a familiar small figure. It looked like Qiqi so I wanted ti get closer. It WAS Qiqi. With sime blue haired girl with horns.

"Qiqi want's cocomilk." "Qiqi I told you atleast million time... I am NOT going to breastfeed you." "Who are you again? Oh you're cocogoat." "..."

WHAT WAS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE. POOR GIRL. I NEED TO GET THEM SEPARATED.

"Heyy Qiqi." her smile faded away so fast. "What do you want Hu Tao." "Leave her alone bro." "Fine Hu Tao. Don't forget ti hit me with a shovel while walking home so you can bury me alive." "Haha... I would not do that."

Then Qiqi walked away.

"Thank you Miss Hu Tao..." the girl said. "No problem! Qiqi can be sort of annoying sometimes right?" "Well I don't want ti say anything about this soo..."

The girl started to think about something and then got scared from me because I was staring at her.

"Uhh anyways... What is your name?" she looked at me and said. "My name is Ganyu thank you."