[13] Miss Rushman

"Alright Miss Rushman, I guess your hired. What do we have to do now?" I talk to the woman sitting in front of me. She had bright red hair and green eyes. She wore a quite blank expression and her eyes always wandered towards the doors and windows. I don't think she noticed, but I did and I definitely took note of her athletic build and suspicious sounding credits.

"Well, I need you to sign the contract and so will Mr Stark. The company will be legally yours after that." She informs me, a tight smile slightly emerging on her lips.

"Cool. Tony and Happy, our head of security are down in the gym. If you will just follow me..." I tell her, standing up and beginning to walk out.

"I'm sorry to be rude Miss Rolling, but could you direct me to the bathroom?" I smile and nod my head.

"Sure, there's one just down this hall inside the only door on the right. After you come out, just walk down the ramp and you'll be in the gym." She walks off and I pull out my phone to see if Dad had replied to me. Tony thought that it would be a great idea to invite my family here to stay for the week. I happily obliged, but apparently only my 3 brothers could make it since my parents were invited to a wedding during the time we could hold them. I walk down the ramp and put away my phone when I enter the room.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?" I shout to Tony who was practising his boxing with Happy.

"I'm on happy time." I stand there, and watch the two play fight until Natalie finally comes in, making the two stop and ogle at her. I just smile a little.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." I tease him and Natalie walks over and opens up the transfer papers. I don't know why, but I keep get a weird feeling from this woman...

"I need you to initial each box." She tells Tony quietly.

"What's your name, lady?" Tony asks her rudely. I roll my eyes at the tone of voice that he was using. Am I... jealous? No, I couldn't be...

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman." She answers instantly, her green eyes swept around the room and she didn't realise that I saw. Like I said, this lady was odd...

"Front and centre. Come into the church." Tony calls her over, taking a drink from his water bottle.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask..." I look between the two. I do not want my new assistant near Tony, he might ruin her. Tony gives me a look and I just stare blankly at him.

"It's no problem." She assures me, passing over the whole folder and starting to walk towards the ring where Tony stood.

"I'm sorry. He's very eccentric." I watch as she steps into the ring, bending over to go under the strings that circle it. They just stare at each other and I sit down on the white chair near the doorway, pulling out my phone to see if I have any replies from the boys. I smile when I see the reply and I stop myself from doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, sure. The boys are off school and your mother and I are fine with them going."

I quickly type back to him. "Jet will be there tomorrow morning. Please, do not ruin the furniture- Tony will kill me."

"Can you give her a lesson?" I see Tony tell Happy, walking out and heading towards me. He sits down on the chair next to me and I realise just how small this chair was because he was pressed up against me.

"Who is she?" He asks, sipping the chlorophyll from his cup like water.

"She is from legal. And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep ogling her like that." I warn him, mockingly.