[8] Finishing the suit.

"Mr Stark? I've finished. How's yours going?" I ask him after I had finished all of the building, wiring, polishing and just beautifying up the silver suit. He looks over, still polishing his and whistles.

"It looks perfect." He grins, closing the polisher and standing up. He steps up onto the platform where JARVIS controls all of the mechanisms to assemble his suit on him. Every piece falls into place, like puzzle pieces fitting together, the mask slid onto his face and the small circle over his arc reactor begins to shine even brighter. Tony's voice comes out very robotic like. "You ready shorty?" He teases me lightly, but it was weird because I couldn't actually see his face.

"Ha-ha. Old man made a funny." I sarcastically reply, stepping up to the platform so the piece's start fitting onto me too. It felt cold but it was a nice cold. The metal made me feel powerful, as if I was to use to it because it belongs on me.

"I'm eight years older than you. I'm not that old." He whines. My mask lights up and it revealed the core temperature of the suit, my heartbeat, the energy and Tony's face. Yes, we decided to put a communicator in both suits so we could see and talk to each other.

"Engage heads up Display," Tony orders Jarvis. "Import all preferences from home interface."

"Will do, sir. Anything you need Ma'am?"

"Not at the moment, thanks Jarvis. And could you please call me Mantha, Ma'am is to formal."

"I would, but Mr Stark has programmed me to call everyone with formalities." He tells me.

"Oh, really?" I mutter to myself but I know that Tony heard because he laughs at me.

"We are now online and ready to go." I didn't even wait for Tony, I just turned the blasters on and shot out of the underground garage tunnel and started flying up into the open air.

"YES!" I yell into the suit, making Tony wince at the volume.

"Tune it down Mantha. Your screaming annoys me." I smirk and think of a comeback, albeit it was a little dirty.

"Yet you would want to hear it in your bedroom." It was silent for a while until he speaks again.

"JARVIS, did Samantha just make a sexual joke?" I could see him looking incredibly amused yet confused.

"It appears that she has, sir. Would you like to respond to that joke with a snarky comment?" I laugh out loud, not knowing that Jarvis could actually have a sense of humour.

"Oh shut up." Tony moans. "You know what? Do a weather and ATC check. What's the SR-71's record?"

"Mr Stark, Don't you dare even-" I begin to warn him.

"The altitude record for fixed wing flight is 85 000 feet, sir."

"Jarvis! You're not supposed to encourage him..." I whine, floating mid-air as I watch Tony fly higher and higher into the atmosphere.

"Records are made to be broken. Come on Mantha!" He tries to encourage me, but I stick to where I was.

"Have fun flying to your death." I wave. After losing sight of him, I hear Jarvis' voice again. "Sir, there is a potentially fatal ice build-up occurring."

"Keep going!" I hear his order.

"Sir, get down here!" The signals between us start getting fuzzy, until I couldn't hear him anymore.

"Ma'am, it seems that I have lost contact with the Mark II. I think the safest option would be to search for it." Jarvis voices to me. I start flying around until my eye catches a silver glint in the dark sky, falling down rapidly. I fly as fast as I can towards it, grabbing onto Tony's arm. I haul him back to his house and set him down on the floor unharmed. His face mask lifts up and I glare at him.