[14] Bringing out the Big Guns

The flight to Monaco was horrible. The guys - including Tony - thought that it would be fun to play 'Who can make Samantha the most angry'. Seth officially won when he started to share childhood memories with Tony that were enough to make me grow red from embarrassment. That kid sure does remember a lot for being so much younger than me. When we arrived, I quickly stood up and ran outside, almost pushing Happy and Pepper down the stairs.

"Happy!" I cry out. I could hear the guys laughing behind me and I walk out, crossing my arms with a pout.

"Aw, Don't be like that Sam, you know you love us." Bobby tried to provoke me.

"Shut up Junior. Now walk and mingle, let me be free for a while." He snorts and falls behind with Seth and Harley, while Tony walks up behind me and we all get into the limo. It was only a short ride, and with guides it only took us about 5 minutes. "So, keep away from the paps. They'll literally tear skin off you to get the attention of this one." I point to the millionaire who has a whole seat to his self.

"Hey, what about you, Miss CEO of Stark Industries. News has gotten out and everyone is wanting you." I snort and look through the mini fridge for a drink.

"What are you looking for?" I hear Seth ask me.

"Alcohol." I close the fridge and pout.

"Hey what's in those suitcases?" I look down at Happy's feet to see our upgraded suits packed away in the complete suitcase design. What I also see is Pepper and him sitting quite close to each other. A little too close for just friends. I raise an eyebrow and she slightly smiles, turning away from me with a red flush erupting on her cheeks.

"Our suits. It's a new design, you like it?" They all start to pick it up and examine it, careful not to press the button after I warned them not to. As we get there I see that the crowd is behind the fence which was actually quite comforting, I didn't like paps. Tony gets out and everyone starts to cheer and scream. As I get out and help all the boys out, people were trying to get my attention but I ignored them all.

"MISS ROLLING, IS THAT YOUR FAMILY?"

"SAM? IS IT TRUE THAT YOU NOW RUN STARK INDUSTRIES?"

"I BET SHE'S HOOKING UP WITH HIM JUST FOR THE MONEY"

We walk inside and the boys instantly walk towards the food, trying to keep calm and not devour everything in sight. Happy and Pepper walked off somewhere which left Tony and I alone. "I like your family." He says once we're alone.

"Yeah, they're cool." I smile, looking over to see them mucking around.

"And seriously? You tripped over air and off a cliff?" I blush at that.

"Shut up. It was cliff diving." I mutter.

"Yeah. Cliff Diving you actually have to jump of purposely." He scoffs. "You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes, just go with it." He tells me strangely.

"Go with it? Go with what? What are you planning, Tony?" Natalie walks up to us, wearing a skin tight red dress with a brown belt. She looked nice but I could feel an emotion in my gut when I saw Tony checking her out. I knew it wasn't her fault, so I just let myself glare at the ground rather than my anew assistant.

"Miss Rolling, Mr Stark." She asks, smiling at both me and Tony.

"Hey." He draws out, still checking her out. I see a man in the corner of the room wearing sunglasses look over at us. He had dark hair and looked quite homeless, I guess that word could be used. When he met my gaze, he smiled which showed off ugly yellow teeth that looked like they were falling out. He walked out of the room and I'm broken out of my own little world, being tugged towards our table. We get stopped on our way over there by a photographer wanting some pictures of Tony and I.