[2] Moving in.

"So any boyfriends that I should know about?" Tony asks me as I bring my bags into my bedroom.

"Uh, no. Been single for about 30 years..." I trail off.

"So... you've never had a boyfriend?" Tony turns to look at me with a serious face on, looking quite disturbed? "How? You're hot." He bluntly says.

"Nope, never. I don't really want to get into a relationship that I know won't last." I tell him, placing the bags on my new bedroom floor.

"Well that's stupid. You should live your life. You can't live if you don't go through a break-up." He tells me, scoffing a little.

"But what's the point? If you know that you're not going to be together permanently, then why bother?" I simply ask, letting my bags rest on the large king sized bed in the middle of the room. Along with the bed, I had a large glass plated wall that let me look over the beach. I had a large desk on the right of the bed, and two separate doors that I think lead to an on-suite and a wardrobe.

"Well... because..." He can't think of anything. "You can feel a little loved?" He says more like a question. I just laugh at him, and start unpacking my bags.

"Well, I would love to stay and watch you unpack your incredibly personal items, but I have to go start on our first assignment together. When you're finished, just head down to the lab using the staircase to the left of your room and type in the code 1754. Remember that because if you forget, you're not getting into the lab." He gives me a couple of pats on the pack, which were a little too close to my ass, but I still let him do it not wanting to be rude.

"Alright then" I smile at him. I continue unpacking all my stuff, smiling at all my photos of my family and friends. It took me about half an hour to finally finish, so I followed Tony's instructions and walked down to his lab. I typed in the code and he looked up from what he was doing, and stood up.

"Alright. Wow. That was fast. Alright, well you can start out by reading these blue prints, and when you're ready, you can start building it. Just a heads up, these need to be finished within a month so we have a lot of work to do." He goes back to the table, hands me the blue prints and gets back to work. I open them up and study them, looking at the pieces and where they go. My 5 years studying engineering and electronics came into play and I began gathering up the pieces and started putting them together. After finishing one, I hold it up in appreciation. I get started on the next one when I feel eyes on me. I ignore them and continue finishing up the weapons. Getting the hang of it was pretty easy, so I was gliding through them. We only had to wire the insides, the flammable stuff would be added last, apparently.

After building another two of them, I can still feel the eyes on me so I look up to see Tony leaning back in his chair, watching me and looking kind of amused. I slightly blush at his stare. "May I help you Mr Stark?" I mumble, continuing the wiring.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I am. I love electronics and technology, especially building them. I mean I'm not a regular girl..." I tell him.

"I can tell... you know, you're really quite an interesting woman." He says, moving his chair over next to mine, and continuing on his own work.

"Really? How so?" I ask him, curious.

"Well, for one; normal women probably would have already tried to have sex with me. Not that I wouldn't mind..."

"Oh god." I exclaim loudly while covering my ears, although I could still hear his booming laugh.

"He's right you know." A voice from behind us sounds, and I look to see the famous Pepper Potts. A stand up and wipe the grease away from my hands.