[3] Completely Comfortable.

One month later...

"Mr Stark?!" I yell when I see the state of the lab, everything was messed up. The weapons we were making had parts currently sitting everywhere on the floor.

"Yeah Mantha?" He calls out, using my new nickname that he came up with.

"Please come down here..." I say, crossing my arms. I hear his footsteps come down the stairs and finally walk into the lab.

"Would you please call me Tony..." He trails off when he sees what I'm glaring at.

"Mr Stark... I am going to ask you once, and once only. What. The. Hell. Happened?!"

"Well you see... One of the wires was connected to the wrong connector... And a big boom is what happened?" He says, smiling at me innocently. I wanted to slap that cute grin off of his face, but I didn't think he would appreciate that.

"Clean it up before I end up kicking you in the balls." I grumble, walking towards the stairs.

"Is this a bad time to mention that I set you up on a date?" He calls out. I completely stopped walking, slowly turned around to face him with the most murderous look that I could possibly make. He widens his eyes and visibly gulps.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I ask calmly, beginning to tremble.

"I, uh set you up on a date?" He lowers his head. Tony has seen my wrath before, and now he knows not to piss me off. Well good luck to him, because he's already half way there.

"Why on EARTH would you do that?!" I yell at him, feeling my face grow red. "What could have POSSIBLY made you do that, when I've told you that I don't like dating!" I yell, throwing my hands up in the air.

"I thought that you might have wanted a change" he smirks, sitting down. I know that the smirk is fake, trying to hide his fear of me smacking him around. Verbally and physically.

"A change? Really, a change? For 30 years I didn't want a change, but now I miraculously want one?" I hiss. "Are you some kind of IDIOT?!" I ask him, making him slightly falter with his posture. Well with what posture he had.

"Well at least it's with someone you know." he whines, fumbling with his hands.

"Who." I say, holding the bridge of my nose with aggravation.

"Happy..." he says, grabbing a cup of whisky from the bench (which I was sure old cup from last night).

"When and where." I sigh. At least it wasn't Ethan from the tech centre. Ew.

"7:00, Electras." I breathe in deeply before walking back up the stairs, without a word. I pull out my phone, ready to create a plan.

"Don't take it personally, I'm only on the date 'cause he paid me"

"Don't worry about it. I'm not all happy either." I mumble, seeing Pepper walking into my room, slightly unimpressed.

"I heard what happened, and I just wanted to say that I'm on your side. He had no right to do that." I scoff at that. "And that's why I'm here to help you. I was thinking... Make him jealous. Not like jealous jealous, but wear something really revealing and rub it in his face that he won't be able to have it." She finishes. I look at her, thinking carefully.

"You think that would work?" I ask her. "He's sending me on a date with someone else, I don't think he will exactly be jealous if I got all dressed up." Pepper rolled her eyes at my word.

"He's a man." She exclaims. "A man that also happens to be Tony Stark. He ogles you when you're in sweatpants, this will actually freak him out." I nod, biting my lip.