[19] Stark Tower

"Tony! Don't put that there, put it over here for now!" I scold him, pointing across the room.

"Why? I want to lay it down now?" He whines.

"Remember what happened when you did that last time?! This is the last floor before all of the painting work starts. Please, just do this right for once." I beg.

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about it." He smirks, coming closer to me.

"Anthony Edward Stark." I sigh, placing my hands on my hips.

"Alright... give me a kiss and I will do it." I roll my eyes and walk over, placing a kiss onto his lips while we walk around in our suits. For the amount of time we had been in New York, we had managed to work our asses off to build this tower as quickly as we could while also making sure it was built correctly. We had hired just over 200 builders, 200 furnishers and about 350 painters. With the help of our suits, we had managed to do it pretty quickly. Right now we were trying to finish up the penthouse, so all of the furnishers could do their jobs. After that, Tony would connect the whole tower up with his clean energy, put up some cameras and he would start to fill all of the levels up with the necessities. After kissing him, he places the machinery on the run way back into the bag and comes over to give me a hand with painting the wall.

"Why can't we just to the exterior now? Look at all of my hard work!"

"Tony. Last time you said that, you ended up making the whole thing collapse. Wait until the builders get up here. For now help me paint the last wall and since it's technically our room, I think you should help." I chuck a roller at him.

"Our room... I kind of like that." He smiles absentmindedly and starts painting the cream coloured paint onto the wall. I still couldn't believe that we managed to build this tower ourselves (with the help of builders). I was proud of our work and I think that the tower is beautiful. It had a modern look to it, grey coloured on the outside with dark tinted windows that the outside couldn't see through. It had the letters 'STARK' on the outside, and there were 2 main sections of the tower. There were the bottom 74 floors which was a range of labs, chemical rooms, offices, customer management, and weaponries and then car parks for the workers, a private carpark for private personnel such us Tony or myself. The top 11 floors were living quarters and the penthouse where Tony and I would be able to live, relax and control the whole tower. The main switch box was up here and was guarded by various passcodes, eye scanners and locks that could only be opened by a certain key that Tony and I both had.

"Mhm. It will be our room that will have us sleeping in. Nothing more." I tell him, lightly tapping him on the abdomen.

"Yeah... you say that now..." He mumbles the last bit but I was able to hear it, so I threw some paint at him. I started laughing as it hit him straight in the middle of his back but I knew I was in trouble when he slowly turned around and saw my red face.

"Oops?" I squeak. He tackles me and starts rubbing paint into my shirt, chest and face. I try to stop him but I was laughing so hard that I couldn't find the strength to. He grabbed a handful of the paint and then shoved it down my shirt.

"Are you saying oops now?" He chuckles, sitting on top of me as he watches me laugh and giggle on the floor, trying to take paint out of my bra.

"Tony!" I whine but he just gets up and pulls me up. "It's in my bra!" I whine, pulling my shirt from my body and looking down.

"Oh stop being such a baby," he laughed. "I can help you get it out." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows but I just ignore him and finish off the last bit of the wall. I could feel Tony's eyes on me and when I finish, I turn around to meet his gaze.

"Yes Mr Stark?" I smile mockingly, waving the brush in front of him.

"Nothing. I'm just admiring the view. You know, you picked a hell of the day to wear tights." I roll my eyes and peck his lips, walking out to see the guys already putting the platform together. They were wiring it up to disassemble the suit as you walked across it and I thought it was pretty cool. I knew Tony would fiddle around with it more after they were gone, he was an engineer and wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

"You guys alright?" I ask they all shout out their replies saying that they were all good. I lean down onto the kitchen bench that was installed already and sigh, feeling quite excited. I felt a presence behind me and arms wrap around my torso, a chin leaning down onto my neck. I was small - get over it.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He wonders quietly.

"How were we able to do all of this in such a short time. It feel like yesterday we were still in Malibu... I don't know." He chuckles and smooths my hair down.

"I know. This is big for us, I mean this is a new chapter in both of our lives and it's only been like six months. You don't have to be like this, feel proud that we've done so much." I nod and then lean my head down on the bench.

"I'm tired!" I whine.

"Why don't you go to bed?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"Because I want to help set up the tower. I'll sleep in tomorrow. C'mon let's start to bring everything up here and we'll tell the builders to start setting up the building.

-------------------------

"Done?" I plop down onto the couch and grunt once I feel my sore muscles tighten. Tony lays down next to me as it was quite a large couch and he sighs.

"Done." He agrees contently.

"So what now?" I turn around and hug him, resting my head on his chest.

"Well, we need to connect JARVIS up and then we'll work on switching the normal electricity into the Arc reactor energy." He tells me, his voice sounding quiet and worn-out.

"Good. Easy stuff. Now carry me to bed, I'm too lazy to get up." I poke him, holding up my arms so he could pick me up.

"But I'm too lazy to get up. You carry me." He retorts, pushing me off the couch.

"I can't carry you, you carry me." I argue, rubbing my now sore back.

"What do I get in return?" He asks me, looking down on the floor where I laid.

"I'll sleep with you." I smirk, almost giggling.

"What? Really?" He asks me hurriedly.

"You wish." I snort, destroying his hopes and dreams.

"Meh, close enough." He picks me up and carries me into our room. This is actually the first time we'll be sleeping in a bed together. Sure, we fell asleep on couches and we laid down with each other, but we've never done this. I'm dropped onto the bed and I groan, turning over and relaxing into the soft mattress of the new bed. I listen to Tony walk around the new room and I hear him change, the sound of his shirt dropping to the floor. He walks into the bathroom where I heard him brush his teeth, then I feel the bed dip and I'm immediately pulled into Tony's bare chest.

"Get your pyjamas on. I know that you hate sleeping in these clothes." He whispers into my ear. I just grunt which really doesn't help me sound very lady like. I slowly get up and walk into our shared walk in wardrobe I grab a shirt and some boy shirts before walking into the ensuite. I change into the clothes I brought in, and I brush my teeth quickly. I walk out and climb back into bed, not having a care in the world. I snuggle into the warm body that was behind me and sighed contently.

"Why are you so warm?" I mumble. He chuckles huskily.

"Maybe because I'm just too damn hot." He offers.

"Ha-ha. Very funny Stud..." I mumble sleepily.

"Thank you. You're not too bad yourself baby."

------------------

EDITED: 20/09/2016

------------------