[18] New York

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" I grunt, turning face down into the pillows of my bed as a grown man proceeds to jump on me. Why am I dating a little boy in a man's body? "Mantha!" He whines. "It's CHRISTMAS. GET. UP!" I groan again, still half asleep. Honestly, I would rather sleep than go down into the cold living room to open presents. You know what would be good? Opening up presents IN bed... I could hear Tony sigh and then I feel the blankets being taken off of me, then placed back down as he climbs in with me. He softly pokes my side making me squirm. He knew that I was ticklish so that's probably why he was doing it.

"Samantha?" He did it again, poking me. "Hey, Rock and Roll." I'm getting sick of his poking. I kept trying to twist my body so that he couldn't touch me but he kept getting me. "Ay baby..." He made the 'y' really long and obnoxious so I sighed, and opened my eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'm awake. Please stop." I groan, turning over onto my side and burying my face into his chest. It was so cold. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"C'mon! There are presents down stairs and Pepper and Happy are waiting for us." I slowly get up and stretch, smiling contently when I cracked my back. I quickly pulled on a thick jumper and some socks, walking down with my eyes still half-closed. I see Happy and Pepper sitting in the living room- embracing and slightly leaning towards the fireplace that was on.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" I yawn, wiping my eyes clear of sleep before sitting down onto the floor near Tony.

"Ask your Boyfriend. We could be asleep right now, it's 6 in the bloody morning." Pepper whines, burying her face into her hands.

"Stop whining. Let's open presents!" Last night Tony and I did the tradition of opening up one present each. He gave me a beautiful silver pendant in the shape of a heart. On one side it had our initials and on the other, the heart was covered with diamonds. I loved it and I added it to my charm bracelet straight away. What I gave to Tony was a little smaller since I wanted all the big ones for today. I gave him a storm trooper alarm clock as he was a huge Star Wars fan, not that anyone would be surprised by the fact. I was a fan too, but Tony would beat me in a quiz any day. He loved the clock and was absolutely ecstatic about it, he was honestly a big kid. It's officially been 5 months since we started dating and I've never been happier. We've been taking it slow as this is the first relationship I've been in. When I first told my parents about our new relationship, my dad literally flew out using his own money and came up to the house so that he could try to beat Tony up. Fortunately I was able to stop him, but for the first couple of months Dad was always moody when I talked about how we were doing. Luckily it had died down, and they had a mutual agreement between them.

Currently it was Christmas Day if you couldn't tell by his yelling. We spent the morning laughing, chatting and just enjoying each other's company after opening up presents. The day was spent with Happy, Pepper and Rhodey who came up later in the morning. I had received so many beautiful gifts from all four of them, I was so thankful that I had these people in my life. Pepper and I were given matching onesies from Rhodey as a joke, but we both loved them and put them on straight away. He only laughed when he saw us, shaking his head with amusement. Tony had gotten some more alcohol, band shirts, normal shirts like polo's and button-ups and new CD's of his favourite rock bands along with a whole bunch of other bits and pieces. What Tony didn't know, is that he had one more present to receive from us.

I had to discuss this with my family, as the present will include Tony and I moving to New York which is about 6 -7 hours by private jet. At first they disagreed but soon enough I was able to convince them that I would be safe, and that I would try and visit more regularly. That was the reason for the quick visit back to Seattle about a month ago. I had went for 3 weeks instead of the usual 1 week time period, and Tony literally locked me up in his room threatening to never let me go out again. For his present, I had managed to buy a valid spot of land to build a new Stark building in New York. He had been searching for a spot for months, but the one's he wanted were always sold before he could snag them up. One time he thought that he found the perfect spot, he was so happy and excited but when he went to buy it, the clerk told him that it had been sold minutes earlier. Little did he know, that buyer was me. Man you should have heard what he called that 'buyer'.