[20] Avengers Initiative

I place the last piece onto the reactor that was going to run the whole of Stark towers. It was a semi-circular, ring-like piece with the core made out of the same element in our arc reactors. It was Vibranium - an element that Tony had rediscovered out of his father's work. I screw in the bolt and pass it over to Tony who was waiting impatiently for it.

"Run it over with me one more." He asks as he fiddles with the suit.

"Go down into the sea and you will find a long hollow tube, it should be the only one down there so you can't miss it. You cut it open wherever you want, place the generator onto the inner wires and make sure it starts to glow. This will disconnect us and I'll be able to start up the generator. Then you can come back, alright?" I tell him, kissing him good bye.

"Alright, I'll be back Muffin..." His face plate slides down and I walk over to the desk and turn on video and audio.

"JARVIS, tell me when he's finished please." I request the AI who had been installed quite recently.

"Of course Miss Rolling. " I sat down and opened up one of the new Women's day magazines. Tony brought it home saying that I was on the front cover and he thought that I should read the article in it.

"SAMANTHA ROSE ROLLING, Now most people know the name of this beautiful woman because of different reasons. It might be because she's CEO of Stark Industries, it might be because she's one half of the Iron Twins, It might be because she's 'hot', or it might be the fact that she's dating Tony Stark! None of those reasons are what we are going to be talking about today.

Samantha is one of the world's leaders. She asks us to do something, and we do it. We want to talk about this because she is a woman. Not many women are counted as powerful leaders these days, men are normally the powerful ones and are the people that you go to when you're in trouble. It is this single woman who has proven to the world that men can also be the weak ones. These days, guys (and gals) fall to their knees if they get a glimpse of this beautiful woman. Not only is she an example of a powerful leader, but is also a role model to many people.

Samantha was born in Washington, in Seattle. She was adopted by a typical white-American family days after being born. She obviously inherited her fair skin from her mother who was born in Malibu, but inherited her dark hair and eyes from her father. She worked hard and long, studying in Seattle and attending many science, weaponry and self-defence classes until she was able to snag the job as Tony Stark's assistant.

Now, if this woman isn't an example of a perfect human being, then I don't know what is. She is one of the few celebrities that have actually worked hard to get to where she is, and she is probably one of the truest speakers out there."

I smile at the article, wiping away a couple of loose tears. I have heard enough hate to last me a life time, and I think this article was what I needed because I felt so much happier right now. I quickly cut it out and run into the bedroom to grab a spare photo frame.

"Miss Rolling? Mr Stark is requesting your presence." I hear JARVIS tell me over the intercom. I quickly run back with the frame in my hand and sit down at the table, clicking a couple of buttons to let Tony's face pop up.

"You're good on this end. The rest is up to you." His voice fills the room as I see his face show up through the camera in the face plate.

"You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid? Please tell me you did it properly..." He laughs.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy. I hope that answers all 3 of your questions."

"Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over and it actually works? You know, that would be pretty cool." I mumble, typing away at the computer.