Chapter 1

This is not my idea, the credit goes to @LetsTalkanything thank you for letting me use your idea, it won't be the same story just idea.

"Gosh darn it"! Hey that's me! Hello, I'm (Y/n) Stone, my work involves being an inventor/artist which is time consuming, but I had been here for many hours trying to fix this thing. "It looks like something from Rick, and Morty I swear" growling lowly. Click! "Finally, woooo" sitting back to admire my work, moving my brown hair away from my face, my green eyes moving from the invention to my family photo. "I did it mom, dad I have made a device that can see farther than even the human eye can". It can spy on anyone on earth beating any scope out there. All I would have to do is say the name or place I know, and I would be able to see and hear anything, like a small handheld telescope but with built in speakers. I smiled sitting back a bit more in my wheelie chair. "My my my what do we have here" I jumped up sitting straight making it look like I was going to fall back but quickly sat forward. I had recognized the voice "What the- Cipher, Bill Cipher" I ask in a James Bond way almost smirking at his WTF face. "The one and only toots" hearing him behind me making me slowly spin to face him. "You are in the wrong dimension, you're not supposed to be real here just in a TV show" this honestly does not shock me too much since I can see, talk to, and hear ghosts. "You know kid I like you; you are different from the idiots on your earth, but I chose you because why not, I'm bored" he cackled completely ignoring me.
"Ok, you want to make a deal am I right then what is the catch"? "Yes, actually and I will be following you everywhere you go, being my part of the deal" then a bright light enveloped him making me cover my eyes. The light dimmed and I looked back towards Bill, he had turned into a literal "meat suite" as he calls us. Yellow tail suite with a black vest and pants, his signature top hat and cane. Blonde tuff of hair on top with a black undercut, one eye a yellow cat's eye on the right side and an eye patch on the left. "Nice meat suite, how could you not do this in the show"? He laughs a bit "yeah, I think it's charming too the show does no justice for the real thing" lifting his patch and winking. A pure white eye stared back at me "you look good, that eye looks cool too" I smiled. "Thanks toots, now what deal do you want to strike"? "Are you sure that's all to the deal like using me as a puppet or the Weirdmageddon is a no go, and I do have a world I want to go to One Piece". "No, no puppets and I gave up on taking over since I was defeated" I gave him a skeptical look as I walked to my room and packed up things in my small endless bag I had invented long time ago. Cloths, books, brush, inhaler (sorry if u don't have asthma),  and a small camping tent for about 8 to 10 people with some pillows and blankets just in case. Sketchbook, colored pencils, and my pocketknife. Then running downstairs to get my tools, family photo, and newly made spy invention, I don't know what to call it yet. "I think I'm ready Bill, and please don't blow me up"? "No promises" he laughed maniacally.

          POP! "WOAH, that was intense" Bill just smirks "don't even think about it Cipher, I know what you're thinking". He laughs and we walk down the forest path we appeared on. "I have decided to give you some powers as well as change a bit of your appearance" he says making a mirror appear. "Am I still 19 is the question"? He rolls his eye "yes, now look in the mirror because I think you'll like what you see". Turning to the mirror to see one of my eyes is like Bill's, a yellow cat's eye but the catlike slit has a galaxy look to it. My other eye stayed the same green color, but my hair has a blonde stripe on my left side. Looking at my right hand feeling a warmth on my palm I saw markings, the Cipher wheel which made me think of Black Butler 'weird place but ok'. "I look amazing, thank you Bill" he smiles patting my head. "This is where I leave you, you can communicate with me by telepathy, and I shall visit every so often". He turned to leave but stopped "oh and one more thing, use your powers as much as you can or you will feel headaches and/or muscle aches which could turn into either a coma or death same with the overuse of said powers". I nodded "wonderful ok will do, I'm guessing I have to figure out some of the powers I have too huh"? He smirks and pops away, I literally heard a pop like the one that was heard when we arrived. Sighing while walking along the path "that was definitely a yes" I shook my head smirking.
     Walking was a bit boring, so I decided to sit and draw some of the flowers around me that I have never seen when living in the small town I was in. While sitting down on a rock and humming to a song I couldn't get out of my head I colored the flower. I heard a twig snap from behind me making me jump a bit, lifting my head and sighing through my nose. Sensing that it is just a human I relax and go back to coloring "woooow so cool"! I flinch at the loud voice before smiling as I recognizing the voice as Luffy's "thank you, would you like to sit with me for a while"? "Ok, what's your name"? "(Y/n), and you"? "My name is Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates"! I look to him "well king of the pirates, I want to invent things and help other people by fixing things they need fixed be that life or their belongings". "JOIN MY CREW"! I was expecting it, but it did spook me "ok I will" I laughed a bit. ""Woohoo my first crewmate" he says jumping of the rock excited. He stops and looks at my face, or rather my eye "WOAH YOUR EYE IS SO COOL" I laugh "thank you". He gets closer and pokes my hand seeing a bit og the Cipher wheel "is this a tattoo, what is it"? "It's called a Cipher wheel, I don't know the purpose yet, but I will find out as I have always loved mysteries". I pack my stuff in my bag and Luffy looks over my shoulder "AHHH YOUR BAG"! I laugh even harder than I ever have "I made this bag endless so I can carry more things in here". His jaw dropped to the ground "SOOO COOL"! Shaking my head as I put my bag on my shoulder I said, "shall we go"? He nods and we walk down the trail together and I show him my other invention. "What, it can see anywhere"? I nod "oh yeah, just say the person or place if you want and boom you get to see it". We arrived at Luffy's village "welcome to Foosha Village (Y/n)" he smiles "now to the boats" he runs off as I slowly follow behind.
We arrived at a small boat with people surrounding it "hi everyone, I have my first crewmate". I smile and wave to them "hello it's nice to meet you all, I promise to take good care of Luffy". They nod and wave as we left the dock "let's go on an adventure" Luffy says standing tall. Then a giant sea king surfaces from the water "mind if I take this (Y/n)"? Smirking as I nodded my head "be my guest", he smiles "gum-gum PISTOL" he says punching the sea king away from us.

Yay it's done, I've always wanted to make a One Piece story. I just didn't have motivation; the story won't be exact to the show because that would be boring. Hope you like this. Bye!!