Chapter 5

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HAMMOCK (Y/N), YOU HAVE YOUR OWN" Zoro whisper/yelled and I smile opening my eyes, cuddle up to a blushing Zoro "It got cold last night so we are sharing body heat to warm up". "WHAT ABOUT NAMI OR LUFFY"! "Shhhh you'll wake them up we are literally in the same room, and I don't think Nami would appreciate me sleeping by her since we barely know each other, maybe I can ask her sometime in the future and Luffy......" I was thinking but there wasn't anything, so I shrugged. "I'll ask him, but for now I'm going to cuddle you"! I hear Zoro groan and the sigh "fine, fine, I'll let you stay but at least ask first next time"! I smile widely closing my eyes and hugging him a bit tighter my face being squished into his chest, unconsciously purring a bit. "Are you a cat or something" he asks looking widely at me, then I open my eyes not purring anymore. I looked up at him and tilt my head "why"? He rose a brow "you were purring". "Really, I can purr" widening my eyes a bit and tried relaxing again "what are you doing"? "Shhh I want to see if I can purr again but this time, I want to hear it myself" feeling his chest bounce as he chuckled a bit. Then I felt it a small but semi-loud purr erupting from my throat then stop "woah, I didn't know demons can purr so cool"! 'Wait Bill am I a full demon or half' I hear him hum a bit 'well you actually slowly turn full demon, when we are young, we are full demon then as both our powers and our bodies grow older our looks change much like a human but some of them turn into ugly monsters' he cackles 'it's mostly the influence of other demons'. I hum a bit 'that's cool, I didn't know that'. "So warm, how are you this warm"? Zoro shrugs a bit "I don't get cold, unless it's snowing" he laughs a bit and I nod burying my face in his chest falling asleep again. Then I wake up again feeling Zoro comb through my hair with his fingers and I smile starting to purr again, then fall asleep again. "LAND" I get startled awake not feeling Zoro making me frown 'cold'! I hear Bill laugh 'don't worry toots it's one of your powers, you feel the extreme cold but it will pass soon since you also have fire to balance it so don't worry'. I nod a bit looking at the floor 'will I feel extreme heat' I feel him shake his head 'no that never happens with fire type demons just snow/ice/water type since they are so rare and with you being both you should have a balance of cold and hot so you stay warm even in the worst weather conditions and vice versa' holding the blanket around me feeling a bit better 'could I use my fire to heat me up also thank you Bill'. He hums 'you could but not until later, so it doesn't mess with your powers and whatever for kid' smiling before opening the door 'everything' a small your welcome is heard, then I feel his presence disappear. I walk outside after putting on a black sweater with a red trim, looking up and seeing an island in the distance. Ahh time for the cat guy, yippee I roll my eyes a bit already hating this as I walk to Luffy. "Hey what's the matter (Y/n) you should be excited we are at an island"! I laugh a bit "I'm just cold Luffy, something about having newly developed powers so hopefully it'll pass sooner rather than later" I shiver a bit and he smiles like a doofus. I sigh through my mouth seeing my breath and growl shivering some more then walk to Nami sitting next to her. We talk for a while as we wait to get to land.
We stand on a beach looking around OOH a hermit crab, I pick it up and show Richie.