Chapter 10

We lay around in the beautiful sunlight, with me ignoring everyone until I hear a few yells "MY BOUNTY", "WHAAAAAT", "Guys this is bad, we will be a target for Marines now". I sit up instantly "OOH DO I HAVE ONE"? "Don't thinks so, not yet at least" Luffy grins at me as I pout "aw maaan" then huff and sit back down "so how much is your bounty"? "30 MIL" I nod approvingly "great bounty for an even greater captain".

Elsewhere:

"HAWKEYE MIHAWK"! "I need to see your captain". "Sorry Hawkeye I'm not really in the mood for your visit right now". "I heard stories about a certain boy you gave your hat to, now having a bounty". Shanks The Red Haired Pirate grins looking at the piece of paper "ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE"! "Also there is a woman that is part of his crew, she is very..... blunt just to warn you". "She hot"? Hawkeye huffs "can't tell you, she only spoke through a mind connection" he lies. "That's interesting, hope to meet her one day" Hawkeye rolls his eyes taking a small sip of his drink before speaking again "she is much to young for you to flirt with her". Shanks just laughs and they continue talking.

Back to Luffy and his crew:

"It's so boring just waiting around like this, what island we going to" I ask lifting my head up to Luffy "Pirate Kings home, I wanna see where he lived and died". "Dark" I murmur "can't wait" I say cheerily "I wanna look around, maybe let my familiars roam a bit". Zoro looks to me "why not do so now" smiling as I answer "they are ginormous compared to this ship haha" I nervously laugh scratching my neck. "WOAH REALLY"? Nodding my head "yeah even little Chouchou changed" showing him the tattoos "since they are my familiars now, they change with me". Ussop looks with the other two boys "fascinating" he says unconsciously getting closer to inspect it making me smirk "if you want a closer look you can always ask, I'll even show you how they move" I wink. He stutters as I chuckle at him when a Marine ship shows up and I groan "this yahoo again". The Fullbody guy goes on a rant as I walk into the kitchen and start eating some food.

Days later:

"Oh my- they fight in their sleep, they are so freakin cute" laughing silently as Nami agrees with me "total weirdo's if you ask me". "Nothing wrong with being weird" I say twirling my top hat and plopping it back on my head, she smiles shaking her head "so why did you join"? "Hmm well he just asked after meeting me on his island, it was weird since I was just portaled in but I'm not complaining, I like you guys and would never change this for anything". She smiles and I hold out both arms "would you like a proper hug, I love being huggy with friends and family just to warn you haha". She stares for a second then shrugs, wrapping her arms around me and I tightly hug back, making sure not to hurt her in the process. Then we head off to bed saying goodnight to each other.

Hours later:

"HEY LAND, what land is this again" Luffy asks. Ooh that means we get to meet Smoker, I giggle quietly excited to meet the handsome Marine. "Whoo finally we land" I hold out my arm and a bright light erupts from it. "Woahhhh" everyone says as my familiars appear, even the bystanders stopped to stare at my familiars "meet up here later ok"? They run off scaring a few people "DON'T HARM ANYONE, I MEAN IT"! Luffy then runs off "oh come on, you know what let him I'll go my way". "Oh before I do, here Zoro for the swords just incase, but if not you can just keep the money" he looks shocked and nods in appreciation walking away. As we go our own way I find myself at the sword store Zoro needs to be, might as well and walk in seeing Zoro and some girl talking about his new sword. Ah yes this girl looks like Zoro's childhood friend, interesting and I walk to the back of the store ignoring everyone around me. My breath catches as a tug pulls on my soul making me wince a bit, a sadness fills me as I turn around confused only to see a beautiful scythe violently pulsing "why is it in a store for swords" I whisper. Walking closer and closer to the beautiful piece "MISS DON'T, THAT WEAPON WON-" ignoring the man I touch it and I feel happy, the pulse slows to the steady beat of my heart and I twirl it around getting a feel for it, It's super light and incredibly sharp as I cut a random box in half. Smiling as I run my hand over the blade and look to Zoro and the other two upfront. (Pic not mine).