⌗07. two little sunshines

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I JUST WOKE UP FROM MY SLEEP. today is Saturday dah best day for me since no school.

And today I'm....already eating junk food yah, stay unhealthy (Y/N) your dead surely tomorrow morning' I sarcasticaly.

I've decided to spend my time with myself today, since why not? I get my lazy ass out off the couch then begone walking towards the bathroom.

I passed the mirror then, I start walking backwards then smile at the mirror who is reflecting myself on it.

I smile maniacally while jojo posing to the mirror for twenty nine minutes. When my grandma pass by she smile at my figure.

"(Y/N), we know you're beautiful, no need to show off, my dear" I looked at her weirdly-seriously even grandma thinks I'm beautiful? Then why not accept my fate, I feel like I'm inside an shojo manga harem or something. But still I look like shit.

I smile at her then proceeded to the bathroom room, I opened the faucet
waiting for the tub to get full.

While I was waiting the tub to get filled with water, I'm abnormally sing inside the bathroom.

"I SHOULD GET OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES, BUT I'M INTO YOU, I'M INTO YOU. OH BABY EVEN ON OUR WORST NIGHT. I'M INTO YOU, I'M IN TO YOU!" then my granma barge inside towel in her hands.

"Dear, you forgot your towel. How many times do I have to tell you, your towel, always bring your towel. You don't want to be naked running around the house" she complained while I froze on my spot.

I quickly straight up my body then grabbed the towel in my grandma's hand.

"Sorry, Ma habit haha" I scratched my head smiling. She smile at me back then walking out to the bathroom.

"You should sing again (Y/N) I miss you singing more like the old days" she smile at me while a concern written in her eyes.

"You know that I won't do that anymore right? Ma" I look at her while a small curve in my mouth were formed. "I know, Darling" then walking out to the bathroom closing the door gently.