Big Time School of Rocque (1.3)

"Hey dad, I brought you lunch," Gwen said as she walked into her father's office to find it and him decorated like a high school principal's office.

The boys sat in front of his desk with backpacks and when they saw her began grovelling at her feet, their voices all overlapping with each other.

"Ok! Ok, stop!" she yelled. "What is going on? One at a time."

"See, we're under 18 and it's mandatory for us, since we're in the entertainment industry, to go to school for at least four hours a day," Logan began, Gwen nodding as she followed along.

"And the Palm Woods has this really cool school that we really want to go to, filled with girls, and the pool, and pie!" Carlos continued.

"Ok?" Gwen said somewhat uncertainly before recalling what her friend Camille had told her about the school. She was at the Palm woods a lot seeing as a fair amount of their clients lived there, and she'd bumped into Camille one day and they became fast friends.

"But Gustavo wants us to go to the School of Rocque! Where there is no fun, no girls and horrible teachers," Kendall continued, Gwen still following along, the boys still on their knees.

"So, for the last day we've been scaring our teachers off and forcing them to quit in hopes that he'll send us to the Palm Woods school, but he won't," James pouted before Carlos grabbed her sleeve.

"And then we started using the rules against him, but he refuses to let us win," he whispered before James grabbed her other sleeve, making her drop the food she had in her hand.

"Help us. Please," he begged, and the boys joined in the symphony of please before she looked up at her father and laughed.

"I take one sick day off and everything falls apart huh?"

"YES!" all the boys shouted.

"Dad," she began as she shook herself free of the boys' grip and moved towards the desk, leaving the band still on their knees. "What matters is their education, not your stubbornness. They are also teenage boys, they're not gonna wanna do anything you force them to do. And you're going to save yourself a lot of health issues if you end all this nonsense and let them go to the Palm Woods School," she reasoned calmly and Gustavo thought it over before slamming his hands on the desk, making Gwen jump slightly.

"Like I was saying before you got here, lovely daughter of mine, you dogs are all EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL OF ROCQUE! So, GET OUT!" he screamed, despite the reprimanding look Gwen gave him about yelling.

The boys uncertainly got to their feet as they walked out the door and closed it behind them.

"So, we'll pick up the boys from the Palm Woods School and have them here by 12:30?" Kelly asked as she pulled out her blackberry.

"Yes," was all Gustavo said before you could hear the boys cheering from outside the office and Gwen laughed.

She laughed even more when the boys came inside and started bowing down at her feet, in awe and thankful for the incredible feat she'd accomplished today, before James froze.

"Wait. You said you took a sick day off work. Are you ok?" he asked, and she was a little moved by the fact that he remembered that tiny detail.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My insides stopped tearing themselves apart today," she answered as Kelly scoffed.

"Tell me about it."

Ignoring the confusion from all the men in the room, Kendall then asked, "So, where do you go to school?"

"Oh, I take online classes. Real school was too impractical with all the work I juggle, and you boys in the school of Rocque was basically me when my dad tried to home school me."

"Why wasn't online school not an option for us?" James asked, the boys copying the offended look on his face.

"Because you," Gustavo began as he pressed his hands on the desk. "ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I PUT YOU BACK INTO THE SCHOOL OF ROCQUE!"

The boys never moved faster as they ran from the room.