Big Time Love Song (1.6)

(A/N: Thanks for 100 reads guys. Enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"You rang dad?" Gwen asked as she walked into the studio.

"Gwenny, take James to a doctor and fix him while I fix this song because it's horrible," Gustavo said and Gwen gave him a knowing look.

"It's the love song, isn't it?"

"It's not that hard to sing a ballad and yet they make it hard!" Gustavo yelled and Gwen sighed.

"I doubt they can sing about what they've never experienced before, but I got it covered. Just remember to take deep breaths so your heart rate doesn't skyrocket," she advised as she handed Kelly her folder. "Let's go, James," she called.

"I don't want to go to the doctor! I'm in love!"

Setting her hands on her hips, Gwen gave him a challenging stare as she asked, "Oh yeah? With who?"

"This gorgeous new blonde at the palm woods," he answered dreamily, and it seemed to set the other boys off as they all slipped into a daze.

Gustavo was about to call in Freight Train, his knew muscle man that made the boys do what he wanted but Gwen held him off.

"I got it," she said as she pulled out her phone and dialled a number. "Hey, Camille. Yeah, so rumour is there's this new girl at the Palmwoods, a blonde bombshell. Any word on who she is?"

The boys had their faces pressed to the glass as they listened anxiously, Gustavo still having the mic on.

"North Carolina, aw cute. And which apartment did she move into?"

The boys pressed their faces harder on the glass, something the people outside the booth didn't think was possible.

"Ok cool. Thanks, Cami. Oh, yeah, I'm definitely down for a girl's night. I might even have one hell of an embarrassing story to tell you about the boys. Ok, bye."

"So?!" the boys asked in unison, dying to know what happened over the phone.

"I now know the name and apartment of this girl that all of you are in love with, and if James doesn't come to the doctor with me and you three don't even try to do the song properly, then I guess I'll have to put Katie's blackmail stories to good use."

"You have got to stop letting her hang out with your sister," Carlos said to Kendall who gave him an exasperated look.

"You think I can control what Katie does?!"

"But I can control you," Gwen said with a smug smile. "So, are you coming now James?"

The other three boys basically pushed him out of the booth as Gustavo had a proud look on his face as they watched Gwen walk out with James.

"She is so your daughter," Kelly said.

"Darn right she is!" 

******************************************************************

"Ok, so what seems to be the problem?" Doc Hollywood asked after downing a shot of something that Gwen suspected wasn't medical.

"The problem is that I'm here. I need to be at the Palm Woods impressing the girl of my dreams before the others do!" James said and Gwen just smacked the back of his head.

"Sounds serious," Doc said. "I'm prescribing one dose of black bolero jacket and 100 CCs of tight pants."

"Awesome," James grinned but before he could reach for the prescription, Gwen snatched it and ripped it up.