Big Time Awards - Part Two

So the boys had lost out on their first award of Awesomest Music group as it went to One Direction, and Camille and Jo were to announce Songwriter of the Year next after a quick wardrobe change after being slimed.

Gwen however was standing in the VIP room, heart racing as she waited and the boys formed the dream team - with a goal to make all their dreams come true by the end of the night.

But as the boys lost out on their second nomination for Awesomest video, the crew members began to panic as the boys moved backstage.

"Lucy Stone's flight was delayed! We don't have a performance after the next nomination!"

"What do we do?!"

"I don't know!"

"Someone see if Justin Timberlake can perform!"

The boys stood behind Gwen as Kendall said, "Dream Team, move out!"

All of them but James ran off as he faced Gwen, who began to panic.

"Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing," Gwen asked.

"You are a good singer. And you've performed on stage before, you can do this," James promised as he rubbed her arms.

"But I've never done it without you before! James, I -"

James cut her off as he kissed her.

"Your dream is going to come true today. So you're going to go out on that stage and you're going to absolutely kill it out there."

"How do you even know that I have a solo song ready?"

James smiled.

"Because I know you. Are you ready?"

Gwen sighed heavily.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Dream team!" James summoned as they appeared, Carlos holding an outfit, Logan holding shoes and Kendall a microphone.

And Gwen smiled at them.

"Let's do this."

******************************************************************

"In a last-minute, turn of events," Nick Cannon announced to the crowds. "Lucy Stone won't be able to perform tonight but instead, we've got a surprise for all of you. For her first solo performance, I give you, the amazing, talented, gorgeous, GWENDOLYN ROCQUE!"

The crowd lost it completely as the lights flashed brightly and there stood Gwen on the centre of the stage in a gold leather jacket on top of a white shirt and paired with black leather pants and matching heeled boots as she held the microphone to her mouth, took a breath and the music began to play.

I've never felt this before.

I'm not afraid anymore

Been writing words on a page

'Cause I got so much to say

And now I'm taking the stage

Woah

I'm getting ready to fly

I know it's my time to shine

Don't care if I make mistakes

I'll do whatever it takes

'Cause I got so much to say

Woah