Big Time Superheroes (2.26)

(A/N: The song above is Blow Your Speakers out. I love this episode, so I hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Big Time Rush has successfully recorded 12 new songs for their second album. 3 of which Gwen happened to write.

Griffin had even made them put Two in a Million on there as a bonus track.

As per their predictions, the song had blown up.

People surprisingly loved Gwen's voice. There were haters obviously, but Gwen was more overwhelmed by the positive responses to her voice when it was revealed who was duetting with James. She couldn't believe that so many people liked her voice.

They had yet to convince her to sing again on another track, much less perform it with James on tour.

But that was a distant problem when they walked out of Studio A to face a new problem.

A problem that would stop them from going on tour in the first place.

"Looking for this?" Hawk asked as he held up the hard drive, dressed in the most ridiculous Hawk costume Gwen had ever seen.

"Hawk! What are you doing here?" Gustavo asked.

"What he means is, why are you not in prison where you belong?" Gwen corrected, earning a glare from Kelly and a proud smile from her dad.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Logan asked.

"Oh, I'm crazy now," he said and Gwen scoffed.

"Now?" she muttered as she sipped the cola that had been poured in celebration of the album upload.

"And I'm stealing your hard drive to get my revenge," he explained.

"Give us that hard drive right now," Kelly ordered.

"No."

"Alright that's it," Gwen said as she threw her cup away and went to lunge at Hawk only to be held back by Kendall.

"Why did you have to like hockey?" Kendall muttered as he struggled to hold her.

"This looks like a job for, him," James said as he held out a purple bandanna, lighter than the one he wore around his head and that was often tied around Gwen's arm.

"No it doesn't," Kendall said as he pushed James' arm down and threw Gwen at him, the boy catching her easily.

"I am not a rag doll. Watch your back Kendall Knight," she warned as she straightened her clothes and James placed an arm around her shoulder.

"Well, there's seven of us and only one of you," Carlos pointed out, all of them nodding in agreement.

"Guess again," Hawk laughed. "Hawk men!"

And three guys in bowler hats, dark glasses and silver hawk beaks over their noses appeared at his side.

"You know jail gives you a lot of time to design cool henchman costumes and plan cool escapes."

They gasped as he held up a silver capsule.

He cawed before throwing the capsule to the ground.

And in a puff of white smoke that left the seven of them coughing, they were gone.

"He's gone," Kelly gaped.

"AND SO IS OUR ENTIRE SECOND ALBUM!" Gustavo raged.

"Still think you should've held me back?" Gwen asked Kendall who just stuck his tongue out at her.