Big Time Bad Boys (1.5)

(A/N: Song up top is City is Ours, the song for this episode. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"What the heck is this?" Gwen asked in disbelief as she walked into the hallway of the studio to find three of the four boys of Big Time Rush dressed in black baggy clothes.

"Your father wants a bad boy in the band. They failed the audition and now he wants it to be me," Kendall explained, being the only one dressed normally.

"Why?" Gwen asked as she furrowed her brows.

"Because it's tradition. And it'll make even more money and sell even more records. That and Griffin asked me to," Gustavo admitted and Gwen turned to him.

"Well if they're going to be dressing like that, then on behalf of all the teenage girls in the world can I leave now? Because they look like douches rather than bad boys. They were cuter the way they were."

All the boys smiled at Gwen's turned back and Gustavo pinned them with a glare.

"Watch it," he warned.

"Gustavo, we don't want anything fake about our band. And I don't turn my back on my friends," Kendall piped up and Gustavo inhaled as he opened his mouth.

"No yelling!" Gwen scolded as his mouth promptly shut.

"Get Griffin over here," was all Gustavo huffed before storming away.

"Please do yourselves and the people of this world a favour and burn those clothes," Gwen instructed.

"Thanks, Gwen," Kendall smiled at her and she grinned.

"Anything for my cuties."

"I'm not cute! I'm bad," James persisted as he popped his jacket.

Gwen only gave him a once over.

"I liked your bandanna better in purple."

And as she walked away James threw Kendall his black bandanna as he retied his purple one on his head, the only boys only rolling their eyes at him.

******************************************************************

"Why isn't his back turned to the rest of them?" Griffin asked Gustavo as all the boys posed in a line, Kendall facing the band, unlike the bad boy tradition where he turned his back on them.

"BECAUSE HE WON"T DO AS I SAY!" Gustavo yelled as Gwen smacked his shoulder in reprimand. "Which makes him the bad boy," he finished in a smaller voice.

"And I don't turn my back on my friends," Kendall added as Griffin approached him.

"That's good. I respect that. But I said I wanted bad."

The other three boys instantly perked up as James popped a grill in his mouth, Logan put on dark shades and Carlos broke a plank of wood with his face only to fall to the ground.

"Alright, give them to me," Gwen ordered as she approached and Logan instantly tossed over his sunglasses, James somewhat reluctantly handing over his grill, but Carlos didn't want to give up the wood.

"I'll give you a corndog?" Gwen offered as she pulled one out of thin air and he handed her the wood as he took the food. "Burn this," she ordered Abdul as she hauled the stuff into his arms and he nodded as he left the room, leaving the other bodyguard there as Abdul was ordered to do whatever Gwen asked of him.

"A bad boy is someone parents would never let their daughters date. And I would let my daughter date any one of these boys, which is bad," Griffin pointed out.