Big Time Scandal (4.2)

(A/N: The song above is Pitcure This. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

They'd survived the invasion!

After many, many, many British boy bands coming to the US and announcing new CDs and summer tours just like the boys were about to do, they'd actually fired Gustavo and tried to hire a new manager.

Gwen had never been madder at them all for that, they'd really hurt her and her father when they were fired.

James was still making up for it, along with the fact that he cut his hair and Gwen didn't like it. It looked cute, make no mistake, but she liked his long hair that swooped to the side and that she could run her fingers through better.

But that, along with the invasion was long behind them as Mama Knight inspired everybody, reminding them that they were doing this not for the money, or the CDs or even for the fans, they were a band so they could stay together and have fun.

Though Katie disagreed and wanted nothing more than for them to split apart as they tried to talk to her about boys, even attempting to help set her up with one with the girls' help.

Safe to say it didn't go well.

******************************************************************

"Dogs! With the increased boyband competition and Instant entertainment news, it is more important than ever to avoid bad press and scandalous photo ops. LIKE THAT!" Gustavo yelled at the boys who stood behind music stands appearing naked behind them.

And that was when Gwen walked in, freezing as she looked up from the papers in her hands.

"I don't know what I just walked into, but I know I like it," she said as she eyes the shirtless boys, namely her boyfriend who looked really fit.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Gustavo bellowed as he covered his daughter's eyes with his hands.

"What, we can't go jogging anymore?" Kendall asked as they all moved their music stands to reveal the short running shorts they all wore.

"No! Because I want you guys to figure out ways to get us good press and back to the top," Gustavo said as Gwen pushed his hands away from her and frowned as she watched her boyfriend shrug on a shirt.

"Oh, how about one of us, that is not me, dates Taylor Swift?" James offered as he gave his girlfriend an innocent smile as she raised her eyebrows at him.

"How about -" Gustavo cut himself off as he blew a raspberry at the idea. "The last thing Big Time Rush needs right now is to get Swifted."

"Hey! She's a powerful woman and her break up songs are catchy," Gwen defended.

"Swifted? What is Swifted?" Carlos asked.

"It's what you call it when you date Taylor Swift, do something stupid, then she writes a hit song that tells the whole world that you're a jerkface," Logan explained.

"Which will ruin your sweet and cute reputation and destroy the band," Gustavo added.

"But mostly the sweet and cute thing," Gwen smiled at her boys who smiled back.

"Got it. No jogging, no Taylor Swift and no scandals," James recited.

"You guys!" Kelly exclaimed as she burst into the studio. "Your old friend Lucy Stone just came out with her first CD and everyone is raving about it."