Big Time Halloween (2.5)

(A/N: Thank you guys for 1000 reads! Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Not happening, Uncle Griff," Gwen countered as she appeared, dressed as an angel as she returned her Dr Frankenstein father to his normal size before Devil dressed Griffin could crush him under his shoe.

"Well, if it isn't my little angel.," Griffin grinned and Gwen only crossed her arms over her chest.

"What is happening now?" she asked tiredly.

"He wants to get rid of the monster band. They have to look like normals for the show tonight," her father explained, as he hid behind his daughter.

"In four hours?!"

"That's what we said," Kelly replied, also dressed in a mad scientist costume with whacky hair.

"And that is what you will do, unless you want me to pull the boys from the show altogether?" Griffin threatened.

And Gwen's wings spread in anger and determination, making the demon aides at Griffin's side flinch back and Kelly and Gustavo cower slightly as she approached Griffin.

"Those boys will perform. Monster or not. Now goodbye Uncle Griff."

And Gwen's magic made him, and his minions disappear before she turned to her father and Kelly.

"Text Frankencarlos to come here so you can try and change him into a normal and I'll go inform the rest of the boys about what's happening."

And she flew out of the building.

******************************************************************

"Excuse me, but are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only 10 I see?"

"Is that the best pickup line that you have, Count Diamond?" Gwen asked as she turned to see her boyfriend sitting in the chair next to her, a teasing smirk on her lips.

"How about?" began James as he appeared in the chair on Gwen's other side, making her smile. "I'm James. I'm in a band. Wanna go out?"

Gwen laughed.

"Well, it just so happens that you're just the boy I'm looking for," she said with a wicked smirk as she leaned on her elbow, hand cupping her face.

"Am I now?" James asked as he leaned in, flashing his fangs.

"Yeah. I miss my hot vampire boyfriend and you kind of look like him."

James pouted.

"I guess a boyfriend means I can't take you out on a date?"

Gwen thought about it for a moment before looking back to James. "I think he'd be ok with it. But only if...."

"Yeah?"

"You kiss me first."

"You ask a steep price Miss Rocque," James played along.

"I guess the question is, am I worth it enough to pay it?"

James leaned in a kissed her.

"You are worth so much more."

"I know," she grinned as she kissed him again.

******************************************************************

After a lovely date at a restaurant, where Count Diamond and the angel Gwendolyn had tangoed after dinner, they'd been interrupted by a vampire slayer who'd tried to kill James.