Big Time Move (2.29)

"Hi. I'm moving in," James grinned as he walked into Gwen's apartment with a suitcase.

"I'm sorry, what?" she asked as she followed him to her room and he started unpacking all his clothes, only after dumping half the clothes in her dresser drawers onto her bed.

"I'm done with all of them! They are all terrible. And I never want to see them again."

She grabbed his forearms, forcing him to freeze and face her.

"Hockey head, I'm gonna need more context than that. So can you please calm down and then explain to me what happened?"

James sighed heavily as they sat opposite each other on her bed and he explained.

"Lately we can't spend five minutes together without fighting. And when we tried, we lasted nine seconds."

Gwen bit her lips as she kept in her laugh which only earned her a look from James.

"And then we all got tired of it so Logan, Carlos and I moved out."

Gwen furrowed her brows.

"I get you coming here, but where are they going to go? It's not like they can afford a new apartment. I mean, Griffin pays for the one that you're in, I mean, were in."

"I don't know and I don't care. I'm just glad to be rid of them."

"I'm guessing Kendall was the only one against the whole moving out thing?"

James scoffed. "He's always the peacemaker. But there will be no peace this time!"

Gwen sighed. "Ok. You finish unpacking, I'm going to make some food and then do you want to join me for a movie night?"

"Sure."

Gwen crawled forward to peck his cheek before walking into her kitchen and pulling out her phone.

"Is he with you?" Kendall asked.

Gwen scoffed. "Where else would he go?"

"Good point."

"You have a plan to fix this, don't you? Because my dad is trying to plan your international tour and I'm supposed to be helping him. This is making me late for work."

"Actually, your dad was the plan. I'm was going to get him to yell at them and move back in."

"That's not a bad idea. Did Katie give it to you?"

"How'd you know?" Kendall asked suspiciously.

"You boys have good ideas as a group, alone you're just terrible. "

"That's just mean. And I said that was the plan. He threw out his back picking up a banana peel and he can't yell now."

Gwen's eyes widened. "Is he ok?!"

"He'll be fine, Kelly's with him. Now I need you to help get the band back together."

Gwen then hopped up onto her kitchen counter and scooped an apple from her fruit bowl before taking a bite.

"James will be easy. I'll just threaten not to kiss him for a month. But it's Logan and Carlos who'll be your problem."

"Yeah," Kendall sighed. "Logan wants James and Carlos to apologise."

Gwen took another bite. "And I'll guess that Carlos will want them to apologise and then they'll argue about who should apologise first."

"Hey, Gwen. THAT"S NOT HELPING!" Kendall yelled and she frowned at the phone.