Big Time Pranks (2.7)

(A/N: One of my favourite episodes and chapters. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"What's this about girls not being good at pranks?" Gwen, Jo and Camille asked as they stood opposite the boys who were loaded up with pranking gear, Carlos in a bear suit and Katie standing next to the girls as she waved.

She had been the one to tell the girls about the stupid competition the boys had every year and forbid girls from playing. The competition James had ditched his date with Gwen for this morning.

"I never said that," Kendall defended gently. "I just said that this could get ugly, and girls could get hurt."

"So, you're saying girls aren't as tough as guys?" the Jennifer's asked as they walked in.

"Have you seen the bear standing next to me?" James exclaimed and they all rolled their eyes. "This competition gets scary."

The bear growled but none of the girls even moved.

"Hi Carlos," Gwen smiled as she waved.

"Hi, Gwen," he waved back, and you could hear the smile on his face as Kendall and James glared at the bear head.

"Sounds to me like you guys are scared of getting your butts beat by a bunch of girls," Camille said and the boys gave looks and sounds of denial before Gwen snapped her fingers and even more girls joined them.

"10 against 4?! That's fair," Carlos exclaimed as he took the bear head off.

"We're in," said a group of boys as they joined the band.

"We're still one short," James noted after a quick count and then Jett appeared, fresh from his dating scandal with Jo and then a Llama. Long story.

"I'm in too. I don't like you, but I will defend my gender," he said to Kendall who really didn't look pleased about him being there as Gwen gave Katie a look and a silent message passed between them as they fist-bumped.

"So be it!" proclaimed Kendall. "As reigning sir high king lord of the pranks, I know declared this a megapranketition."

And they all cheered before the clock chimed 12.

"Bug out!" Kendall ordered and the girls were off as the boys scattered.

Well, most of them.

Gwen, Camille and Jo smirked evilly at the bandmates as three of the other boys on their team fell to the ground.

"Laces tied together, classic!" Katie beamed as she stood up, having snuck away with no one noticing as Gwen stepped forward.

"So, that's three boys down..." she smirked.

"And three to go," Camille and Jo finished.

"Boo!" all four of them yelled and the boys screamed like babies as they fled.

"Oh, this, is going to be fun," Gwen said to her girls as they high-fived.

This was going to be a competition to remember.

******************************************************************

"Camille, are you ok?" Kendall asked as he and the boys approached the sobbing girl covered in whipped cream. The girls had set up a catapult with a pie of whipped cream that would launch into the air after a tripwire was tripped, but the boys scared them, and Camille accidentally ended up launching the pie into her face before running off crying.